Good place to get inspected in VA

This is a discussion on Good place to get inspected in VA within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Just wondering if anyone knows of some good shops that maybe will overlook some JDM lights or CF side marker ...

Good place to get inspected in VA

Just wondering if anyone knows of some good shops that maybe will overlook some JDM lights or CF side marker covers? Mine is due in for inspection this month and I don't feel like taking them out and putting them back in unless I really have to.

My Mods

"The most important mod is the one behind the steering wheel" - Koyokid RIP

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I went to the Exxon (I think it's Exxon) off of 123 (if you head from 495 towards Fairfax City) the first one you come to on your right (I forget the cross street). That place looks like they take a long time inspecting your car, but mine they didn't do much other than honk the horn and flick the lights to make sure they all worked. Then popped the hood. Stood around talking a bit, dropped the hood and pulled it around for me. But keep in mind mine is totally stock.

Another 'good' place that seems to look things over rather quickly is the Texaco (I think?) off of Burke Center Parkway (the last gas station before you get to Rt 123). They always take about 5 minutes and never bothered me about bad camber, aftermarket exhaust, etc, etc on my Honda.

Good luck.
    -Jim

'02 Platinum Silver WRX sedan w/roof rack...bone stock. Ok, now that's a lie.

GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!