I'll be at virginia beach soon!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on I'll be at virginia beach soon! within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; i'll be at virginia beach from may 25th till the 30th. i wanna meet up with some of u guys ...

I'll be at virginia beach soon!

i'll be at virginia beach from may 25th till the 30th. i wanna meet up with some of u guys perhaps plan a dinner so i can meet some of u and hang out and talk. i'll have my SRP there so u can see it. so what's up guys let me know.
    Last edited by CustomS10; 04-15-2003 at 07:48 PM.
    -Ben-
    Spark it or Park it!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Well if you pass through Fairfax, which you probably will on your way down or way back up, your welcome to stop by. About 25 min off of 95.

My Mods

"The most important mod is the one behind the steering wheel" - Koyokid RIP

i may take u up on that.....pm me ur address n # and i'll stop by to say HOLA! on the way back to massachusettes
    -Ben-
    Spark it or Park it!

Hey, if you do stop somewhere in the DC area, let me know. I'm in MD, about 30 mins north of Kanos. We can have a mini-meet somewhere.
    -Jim

'02 Platinum Silver WRX sedan w/roof rack...bone stock. Ok, now that's a lie.

GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!

w000t get some ideas u guys and let me know..i'd love to meet a group of u instead of 1 here and there
    -Ben-
    Spark it or Park it!

Im down for meeting up somewhere, maybe to grab some dinner since it will be about that time. Anyone else in the area interested in having a meet that night?

My Mods

What day would this be? Dinner somewhere sounds good. Let me know when so I can set aside time.
    -Jim

GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!

I'd venture down to the MD/VA area for a meet. I have to visit to diagnose and possibly repair my uncle's neon in Chestertown, MD.

I sense a meet, Ben.

-Jim

Meet

Im from the Norfolk area. I would be willing to take a trip up to MD or just meet up down here in VA. Let me know.

Originally posted by PlatinumWRX
    I'd venture down to the MD/VA area for a meet. I have to visit to diagnose and possibly repair my uncle's neon in Chestertown, MD.

I sense a meet, Ben.

-Jim
    o ya meet in VA baby!! dinner sounds good...um what night is best for u guys....i think i can do any night. i dunno shizit around there but i know i'll have the digi cam
    -Ben-
    Spark it or Park it!

Not sure when my friends bachalor party will be, so for now, any day but Saturday is good for me.
    -Jim

GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!

Free

Im free just about the whole time you will be down here. Ill be in school so might have a few long days but as it stands now wont have any duty!! Let me know

How about friday the 30th then? You said you were in VA beach until the 30th so I figure you will be returning home that day.

My Mods

Originally posted by KanosWRX
    How about friday the 30th then? You said you were in VA beach until the 30th so I figure you will be returning home that day.
    i'll talk to my gf and find out the exact day we're leaving and crap and get back to this thread....so gimme a couple days. but a meet there shall be
    -Ben-
    Spark it or Park it!

Alright, F this. I've met Plat, Speed, and Kanos before. I'm not gonna skip out on this. May 30th? Timdog and I will come yeah, 6 hour drive, whatever. Hey Speed....let's Caravan there. Meet me on Long Island.

edit: might just have my WRX by then
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast