75/80 ----04/13/03?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 75/80 ----04/13/03? within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Any locals going to the 75/80 test and tune tomorrow am in Monrovia, MD? If so, please look up the ...

75/80 ----04/13/03?

Any locals going to the 75/80 test and tune tomorrow am in Monrovia, MD? If so, please look up the silver WRX wagon w/ stock wheels, Tanabe Hyper, and gray Sti replica scoop. Would like to hear how others launch/shift.

Last week did OK---0.6x reaction times; but need to work on 60 ft times- 1.9631.

BTW- thar run with 1.9631 60 ft. and a rt of 0.6047 netted a 13.9.....Very Strong headwind last week. I could feel the gusts slow the drive.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

a sub 2 second 60' isnt necessarily bad... what are your mods?
    o-|-<) bryan

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com

MRT EBC; up/down pipe and TMC. Last week was ist time out with a VF24 installed. Did not go over 15 psi. think I may get to 13.2 once I'm a better driver and a 20mph isn't knocking me down. Soon to get 550cc injectors and a Ecutek re-flash, completimg my mid-life crisis. I think the wind really nailed me as my trap speed was 94.

if i knew where it was i would show up. but i'm not really sure. so if u could tell me where exactly it is i'll be there. need to test my skills on the 1/4

From 70 West out of baltimore- take the 75 SAouth exit. It is at the intersection of Rtes 75/80.

If you are comimg from the Capital Beltway take 270 North. Then take the 80 exit go East (take a left at the light from the exit ramp). Go approx 5 miles. it is at the intersection of Rtes 75/80.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.