June 6th to 8th - Susquehannock Trail ProRally: Wellsboro, PA
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on June 6th to 8th - Susquehannock Trail ProRally: Wellsboro, PA within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Susquehannock Trail ProRally I want to meet and greet all of you at STPR this year. I intend to register ...

Time to start planning for STPR 2003, June 6-8, Wellsboro, PA

Susquehannock Trail ProRally

I want to meet and greet all of you at STPR this year. I intend to register as a worker for the rally. This is an important cause. It takes almost 350 workers to put on this award winning ProRally. You get a front row seat, an event T-shirt and a pin. You might even have to dive out of the way of a stray rally car like Tan did at the Maine Forest Rally last year! Plus, you get to attend the "Friday Night Welcome Party" and the "After Rally Pizza & Wings Party."

I will be volunteering. Send an email to Mark Sampson, Worker Registrar at Workers@STPR.org to register.

I will also be running the charity rally on June 6th and turning my car into a giant mud ball again this year!!! WOOHOO!

Our group will be camping at the Canyon Country Campground

I'll probably drive my dad's van so I can sleep in the back and navigate for a friend. We should pair up for the charity event and get together so I can give you all pointers on rallying. It's a blast!!

-Jim

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Is this a weekend event?? If it is im probably up for it

And PlatinumWRX your from Bucks County?? Maybe I could follow you up there. Im over in Lehigh County ( Right Off I-78)

Is this an all day Friday event as well?? Let me know

If possible I dont mind sleeping at a campground and I can find a tent somewhere so let me know if you dont mind me tacking along with you. Ill also try to register to work this. This would be a great experience for me!

kevin
    2003 Subaru WRX- Midnight Black Pearl
    2007 Subaru Legacy Limited- Brilliant Silver Metallic

Originally posted by KevinWRX
    Is this a weekend event?? If it is im probably up for it

And PlatinumWRX your from Bucks County?? Maybe I could follow you up there. Im over in Lehigh County ( Right Off I-78)

Is this an all day Friday event as well?? Let me know
    kevin
    Kevin, we'll have a caravan leaving from PPM in Langhorne. You can follow us up.

The events start on Friday night and end on Saturday night.

-Jim

Jim, bump your thread closer to the date for more responses, and then I'll make it stick (or you can do it yourself!).
    Matt
    WRX-less, now RSX-y!!!

tan
    Me already registered for volunteering.

Kevin...I'm up in Stroudsburg, if you want to roll with me.

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX

c u some-where there

Andy
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

hell with volunteering....i wanna compete!@!!! if u get the payment in by may 23rd, it's only $725 to race!! i might give it a whirl....HEHEHHE...wonder how badly it'd beat up on the car?? lol..with me..most likely pretty bad@!! ..

mike

Jim how much parking is available at the campground? Does it get really crowded up there or is their plenty of room? I was reading that campgrounds website and they say they only allow one car, and 2 people at each site? whats up with that?
    Last edited by KanosWRX; 05-20-2003 at 11:51 AM.

My Mods

"The most important mod is the one behind the steering wheel" - Koyokid RIP

bump... i'm watching WRC on TV right now and i'm super interested in going to this... what are the details on the campgrounds, etc.? i can talk to you jim about it directly but maybe if there was more info on here it would interest more people...
    o-|-<) bryan

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com

SBW
    I'll be der man, I'll be der

My cousin and I are supposed to meet up with his friends(since they live in PA) and check out stage 1 and then 5+6 or something I think. Either way though, we will be checking out the cars and the race.

If anyone wants to meet me or have a meeting point, let me know and I'll be sure to say "whats up!"

I ended up getting a room at a comfort inn about 10 miles from where the rally is. Right now I plan on rooming with 2 other people, Its just a 1 bed room though so some people will be sleeping on the floor, but still better the a tent. We really should try to organize a get together there, seeing how I have never been their I don't really know what a good spot would be. Anyone else maybe want to recommend someplace to meet up?

My Mods

Originally posted by KanosWRX
    I ended up getting a room at a comfort inn about 10 miles from where the rally is. Right now I plan on rooming with 2 other people, Its just a 1 bed room though so some people will be sleeping on the floor, but still better the a tent. We really should try to organize a get together there, seeing how I have never been their I don't really know what a good spot would be. Anyone else maybe want to recommend someplace to meet up?
    What hotel are you staying at? I'll be camping, unfortunately.

-Jim

The comfort inn, your gonna have your cell phone right. so we can meet up friday night.

My Mods

hey jim. i will be going up for my 5th year. this time the subie is going to do the tsd. i learned to drive on those roads and my co-driver is a local...nothing like knowing the roads lke the back of your hand. i'll be headng up thursday nightish if anyone wnts to tag along. but on a serious note after what happened at sawmill the scca has allready stated they will transit stages because of spectators..

Originally posted by KanosWRX
    The comfort inn, your gonna have your cell phone right. so we can meet up friday night.
    Cell phones don't work all that great in Wellsboro. We can try.

-Jim

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast