June 6th to 8th - Susquehannock Trail ProRally: Wellsboro, PA - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on June 6th to 8th - Susquehannock Trail ProRally: Wellsboro, PA within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; i'll be heading to Wellsbro Friday heading out on I-80 ..... hopefully we can meet up some-where McDonalds ?? Andy...

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    i'll be heading to Wellsbro Friday

heading out on I-80 .....

hopefully we can meet up some-where

McDonalds ??

Andy
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

tan
    I would suggest the I80 & PA Turnpike NE Extension interchange area, at the plaza right when you get off the turnpike.

Or Andy, we can meet at the Crossings in Tannersville, or the Mobil T/A stop in Bartonsville. I'll drive the deer smashed car up.

Looks like right now the weather should cooperate with us, no rain in the forcast and cool temps (fingers crossed). Can anyone recommend a good place and time to meet up on Friday night or Saturday, maybe some place to get some food thats easy to find? I expect to get their by 6-7pm on friday about time for some dinnner.

My Mods

"The most important mod is the one behind the steering wheel" - Koyokid RIP

Originally posted by KanosWRX
    Looks like right now the weather should cooperate with us, no rain in the forcast and cool temps (fingers crossed). Can anyone recommend a good place and time to meet up on Friday night or Saturday, maybe some place to get some food thats easy to find? I expect to get their by 6-7pm on friday about time for some dinnner.
    I'll be at scrutineering on Friday at 5pm. I should just be rolling into town.

-Jim

jim, whats scrutineering? I should be at the comfrot in by 7 pm. hopefully the cell phone reception is better, if not you can probably find out which room I am in by asking someone at the desk.

My Mods

damn... i have work at 4 on saturday, so i'm not gonna be there. i'll be sure to watch it on TV though... have fun guys.
    o-|-<) bryan

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX

Smile Friday drivin out there info...

Me(blue "rally" rex), White knight and Jay McDade (98 Green RS)are going to be meeting in the Del Gap area at around 1:30. on Friday

there is a 'rest area' (appalachian trail start off parking are right before the gap we are going to try and meet up in there.

but if that falls through we will meet on the road.

we will be on ch 19 on the cb's.

if anyone wants my cell number pm me.

Later

we are staying in room 8 at the Grand Canyon Motel and Resort, 9 miles outside wellsboro.

Andy

p.s. tan pm'ed u my cell #
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

All,
    Have a great time! I wish I was heading down with you on Friday but I couldn't get out of work.
    I plan on heading out early saturday morning so hopefully I'll get a chance to meet some of you there.

Hopefully we will find some cell phone reception and though everyone there we can find a place to meetup and call whoever we know. I know Jim has my number, Jim should know Tan's, Tan knows Andy's, so we should be able to work something out. Hopefully I will see you all there.

My Mods

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX

warning!!!

note:

mcu81 "blue rex" just got a $109 ticket from the police in wellsbro.
    quote:
    "wellsboro sammy, and everyone w/tint WATCH IT i was eating some food in my car for a good 10 min in town and a cop comes knocking on my window, and said drivers lisense, registration and insurance...........i laughed at him, then he got all defensive, and was serious, he slapeed me w/a 109 dollar fine, my tint is legal but i cant protest it cause im not coming back up here, FOCKING LOCAL COPS"!

-Mikey

be carefull peeps
    Andy
    "All We'll Drive"

Talking

hullo thread.

It was nice meeting you Jim, as promise, i am here to liven things up, and show you why Andy is always up on me

great rally, even though it rained (i thought it made it more fun!), and even though some of the spectator points weren't that great( mooo! moo! herd me!).

I'll be sure to be around here more often.

--Bunny

yes yes, good to meet you guys

rally weeeeeeeeee!

Jay

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    Hello Bunny and McDade

woowee just got back

1 flat, 1 EVO, 1 muddy car now looking nearly normal thanks to Mark (White Knight) for water

Nice seeing everyone again and finally meeting more peeps in person Kanos, Feng Swey ! ... having a fun filled weekend

hopefully sometime soon i'll post some pic's...

in the meantime Jim wheres some of yours ...?

Andy

p.s. Another win for Higgins and Mitsubishi !!!
    come on SRTUSA pull yer finger out!!!!
    "All We'll Drive"

Originally posted by Weasel 555
    Hello Bunny and McDade

woowee just got back

1 flat, 1 EVO, 1 muddy car now looking nearly normal thanks to Mark (White Knight) for water

Nice seeing everyone again and finally meeting more peeps in person Kanos, Feng Swey ! ... having a fun filled weekend

hopefully sometime soon i'll post some pic's...

in the meantime Jim wheres some of yours ...?

Andy
    I'll be uploading tomorrow. Andy, do you have IM? Mine is of course PlatinumWRX.

Four hours flat back to my house with my new rally buddy. Fengshui was driving like a nutjob!!! I had to bail on him to preserve my license. Emanuel and I did some country roads instead of I-80 and I rolled with a FERRARI 348!!!! Stayed with him to 120, then he kicked my ass!!!! Gave me props. Very cool guy! Mudcovered subaru vs. brand new Ferrari. SWEET.

-Jim

I had such a great time there even though the subaru's were out after stage 2. Saw lots of great rallying, and even a wreck, it was sad to see a old MG smack head on into a tree. I heard both occupants were alright even though the driver looked really out and in pain when getting pulled out of the car. I am glad I got out of my nice warm bed to drive back into town to meet everyone and get some free food and drinks, its allways nice to put a name to a face. I will try to get some pics and videos up later. here is a teaser though.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails resize of dscf0010.jpg  

My Mods

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.