Forced to drive a focus wagon

This is a discussion on Forced to drive a focus wagon within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; What a horrible vehicle. I brought the car to the dealership today to have the spoiler finally put on. They ...

Registered User Just an RS Girl's Avatar

Forced to drive a focus wagon

What a horrible vehicle.

I brought the car to the dealership today to have the spoiler finally put on.

They scracthed my interior when they put the cd changer in. I hope they dont scracth anything else this time. My luck they will. They say they will try to fix the scratch , But i don't see how.
    Anyway I was forced to take a loaner car because they will have the her all day.

WHAT A PIECE OF CRAP. The damn blinker makes a stupid noise. the sterring wheel is smaller then my foot. and it slips all over the road, the wipers are crap, but i will say it does have some nice BASS. LOL

I want my subaru back..............
    CHEL...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Tha sucks that they did not give you another Suby. What model is it? ZTS? It might be the lower end engine instead of the ZETEC. Anyway, I have a Focus ZX3 as well as a WRX. My wife and I switch back and forth with the cars each week. The Focus has a great stock suspension. Firm on the back roads and soft on the highway. I think it floats a bit on the highway though. Brakes are good and will stop on a dime. Of course the car weighs half what the WRX weighs. You can't really beat a Focus for the money. I would definitley buy one again. Ford is so hurting for customers after the Firestone fiasco that they are still giving great deals on their cars.

The ZX3 is nothing compared to a WRX. The weeks I am driving the Focus, I can't wait till the next week so I can drive the WRX again. I would rather have a Focus than a Honda Civic, though. It's a much better designed car - inside and out (having owned both at one point). Also, the Focus SVT will leave a Civic SI behind any day.
    mods:
    Katzkin leather seat covers
    oh...and the hot chick in the passenger seat

Registered User Just an RS Girl's Avatar

it was like heaven.....

Getting back in my suby was like heaven.

I only have a RS but gee's the diff. from that focus was emornous.

The Focus was bottom line and smelled like the bottom line of a fat sweaty hairy plumber.

BUT... my dealership has a new fleet of suby dealer cars. YEAH!!! so next time I will have a suby.

Pictures on the way..... SOON!

I got my CD player and my Spoiler now all i want is my rims. time to start saving......
    CHEL...