Subaru and its dealers are Worthless

This is a discussion on Subaru and its dealers are Worthless within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I am so pissed right now. I need to vent. Yesterday I took my car into manassas subaru because i ...

Subaru and its dealers are Worthless

I am so pissed right now. I need to vent. Yesterday I took my car into manassas subaru because i have already been to 2 other dealerships that cant help me. I have had an oil leak from my turbo that nobody can seem to find. Thats because they wont take the time to remove the heatshields so they blow me off anyways.

It all started a couple weeks agao when i got my car back from the body shop after my curb incident for those that remember. I got on the highway and at about 65mph I started to get a vibration so when I got home i decided to jack up the car. I wanted to see if anything that i could notice was bent and well I noticed that the under frame ( H frame i think ) was a little bent and that they hadnt replaced it. So i grabbed a light and my digi cam and noticed a couple oil leaks. Yes a couple one from the front of the engine maybe the crank/cam seal and the another one on the drivers side of the engine. So i took pics of everything and called the dealership that monday.

So fast forward to yesterday. I took my car to man******* subaru to get the oil leaks fixed and the frame replaced by insurance. I dropped the car off at 7:30 am and then at 4:30 i get a call from the service writer also the assistant manager. He tells me that they ordered the frame and that they were unable to find the oil leaks. I figured they cleaned them up so they wouldnt have to do any work. So i said how convenient I have pics of the leaks. He asked me to bring the pics in today so lastnight i made copies of the pics one on a cdr and one on 3.5 floppy this way I was sure they would at least have one of these to view the pics.

So I arrive at the dealership bright and early 7:30 since i have to be at work by 9. I see my service writer and he goes and grabs the manager and they start talking and then the y both walk out to the shop and start talking to the 60 year old mechanic they had working on my car. After about 15-20 mins they came in and say well what are you doing next week on the 26th and i am like um why?. They say well we want the subaru rep to look at your car. ***. I am like for oil leaks you need a subaru rep to look at my car because of oil leaks. Then he says well you said we are the third dealership you have been to for this and i explain yes for the turbos oil leak the other 2 are new. He looks at me and says they are? So he goes and grabs the manager again and then they go back out and talk to the mechanic.

The service writer comes back in and says ok we are going to rack your car and we want you to show us the leaks. Fine by me. Anyways about 10 mins later he come and grabs me so i go back to my car and not only is the 60 year old grandpa mechanic under my car but so is the service writer manager and another mechanic. The other mechanic says show me the leaks so I show him exactly where they are. To my surprise they hadnt cleaned them up and they were still there. The mechanic was like ok i see that but then went ito these long ass explanations on like well dampness around a gasket is norma and um the turbo probally isnt leaking oil its the undercaoting. I know what oil smells like. Anyways grandpa looked stupid when i pointed out the invisible oil leaks. He looked pissed and was a ****.

So they say well we want you to come back when the rep is here next wednesday to look at the car. But for the meantime we are going to put dye in your engine so we can find the leaks when you come back. As if they arent clearly visible. So they give me my car back I make the appointment for the 26th and I get outta there as its 8:30 nad i have to be to work at 9 so i just haul ass to work.

Well later i go out to get some lunch and I notice my fender looks funny and I will be damned if there isnt a big ass dent in my fender. So i go look at the other fender and yet another big arse dent in the same place. Apparnetly grandpa was having a hard time getting up after racking my car so he decides to use my cars fender to help his old crippled arse up from the ground. I tell you I hate subaru and their dealerships and the people that dont give a Fuuuckk about other peoples property O.P.P.. Now I know i am going to be in for a fight on wednesday. Oh as if my life isnt bad enough this just adds to my f'ed up life.

~Chris

This is how it started the rest of this can be found at NASIOC

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Been there done that worthless efforts. The only way is by seeking the services of an attorney that handles this type of case. which I have done. If you read the hyper link above or go to the Mid-A forums in NASIOC.com you can see all the latest developments. I posted there first and I am now going to post on every subaru forum I can find and then link SOA to it.

Chris

I feel for you, but if your problem started after your got your car back from an accident, how can you hold Subaru dealers to blame for not looking at your car? You need to take the car back to the body shop. I don't know the extent of the damage to your car, but the accident or body shop may be responsible.

I'd be willing to diagnose your problem, but it won't be for free.

-Jim

Definately give SOA a call. I can't believe that
    -Stomp
    LET'S GO COLTS!!!
    I have 5 infraction points. What do you have?

PlatinumWRX- The oil leaks are not a couse of the accident they have been there for sometime. I have been dealing with the leak from the turbo for over 7 months this is way before the accident and the others have been there for awhile i just never noticed them when i changed the oil because i never went that far under the car. In any case subaru engineering or at least their customer service isnt worth a damn. PERIOD !

wrxlude- If you read the thread you would see i have contacted SOA and I got nowhere and will not get anywhere without the services of an attorney. SOA goes by what the Rep. says and thats it. He (rep.) apparently has no boss according to SOA and he (rep.) is in fact the boss of the customer service people that you talk to when you call. How F'ed up can you get makes the company that much worthless in my eyes . Oh and dont write a letter to the president of subaru because according to the customer service person at SOA that letter will end up in her hand. Go figure!

~Chris