OH: Turbo Four

This is a discussion on OH: Turbo Four within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Northern Ohio (Cleveland Area). There's a shop called Turbo Four. They specialize in lots of cars like supras, hondas, nissans, ...

OH: Turbo Four

Northern Ohio (Cleveland Area).

There's a shop called Turbo Four. They specialize in lots of cars like supras, hondas, nissans, etc. All rice/super street cars. They are beginning to work on WRXs now, and are going to charge me $45/hour to install my uppipe. He said it would only take like 1-3 hours...so that's a really good install price. Just thought I would let ya'll know because the shops in Ohio SUCK! Here's the info. on the shop:

Turbo Four 3030 Superior Av.-----------216 589-9678

Hope this helps.

--Ryan Schmidt
    -Ryan |Dub-Yuh Our Ex Ess Tee Eye| My Car

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I've stopped by there a few times to hang out and drink Bubble Tea. Nice bunch of guys.

I haven't had any work done by them, yet. Let me know how it goes.
    "The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts... attitudes... prejudices. To be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill, and suspicion can destroy, and the thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all its own for the children, and the children yet unborn. And the pity of it is that these things cannot be confined to The Twilight Zone."

Best Regards,
    Ah Clem

Originally posted by Ah Clem
    I've stopped by there a few times to hang out and drink Bubble Tea. Nice bunch of guys.

I haven't had any work done by them, yet. Let me know how it goes.
    Alright, will do. I'm gonna get my uppipe installed by them. That's it.

Yah, same here. Let me know how it goes. I live in Cincinnati and planning on quite a few mods coming up, and would have no prolem driving to c-town to have them done.

I know of no places that I would have it done in Ohio, other then possibly Passen. I've heard good and bad things about them.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

Ryan, please let me know how it goes @ Turbo Four I stopped by there several months ago. That's a pretty hot price for labor.

I also called North Coast Motorsports around the same time. since I had a trifold in my windshield while parked at a mall. Finally, just recently, I heard over at LERSOC that there's a tuner in North Olmsted too.
    --------------------------------
    MY03 Sonic Yellow Sedan

I Support ClubWRX
    Whatever happened to Ari and Cosmic Motorsports?

They had a few get-togethers at Turbo Four, and another place. Never made it to any of the Turbo Four things; just a picnic a couple years ago.

Steve - Avon, Ohio, USA - Moderator - Fun Drives and North Central States
    The Morris Garage
    2008 Outback 2.5XT Ltd __2002 WRX Wagon __ 1958 MGA Roadster __ 2008 smart Cabrio __ and a few scooters...
    Bugeye Mafia #338

Anyone interested in just showing up there this weekend? Saturday or Sunday? We could have a strong showing of Suby pride and hang out. I'll bring my camera.
    "The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts... attitudes... prejudices. To be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill, and suspicion can destroy, and the thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all its own for the children, and the children yet unborn. And the pity of it is that these things cannot be confined to The Twilight Zone."

Best Regards,
    Ah Clem

I'm game if it's before noon on Saturday ...
    MY03 Sonic Yellow Sedan

I don't think they're open before noon.

Ah, I just checked. Their hours are noon to 8:30pm on Saturday and noon to 6:00pm on Sunday.

I'm open for Saturady or Sunday. Anyone else?

Best Regards,
    Ah Clem

Cool

Darn, I'll meet up with you guys/gals some other time
    MY03 Sonic Yellow Sedan

Sorry I haven't checked this thread for a while. It's nice to see some Ohioans on here. I see barely ANY WRXs in my area, so it'd be nice to meat up with you guys, maybe rome the highways of cleveland.

I ended up installing the uppipe myself...and guess what! I HAVE $200 left over! haha. After calling TurboFour for a week, and getting the same response: "call back later this week so we can determine a good time, because our garage is filled" It's cool, I'll go there if I need anything serious done, that I can't do. Saving the money from the install was one of the best things I've done so far.

The install went great, took forever, but still a great learning experience. I'm willing to do it with someone that's interested. I did it with "whap", he's on these boards a lot.

Let me know, or even email me @ RLSchmidt14@hotmail.com OR on AIM: RLSchmidt14

I'm game for meeting up with you guys. Just give me a week's notice, and we'll see what we can do.

P.S.: I'm from the East side...highland hts area. (some nearby cities are mayfield, gates mills, bla bla. Cuyahoga county)

Hey all,

just wanted to say Im willing to help with uppipes too. And with RLSchmidt's help, we could do one pretty quick too .

We sure did learn some lessons doing that.
    1. use lots of wd40
    2. You really do NEED that o2 removal tool, and it WILL fit.
    3. Breaker bars are our friends.
    4. now...which bolt went to what?!?!?!
    5. IC is a ***** to put back on when your tired. Stupid Hoses.
    02 WRB WRX
    --whole lotta mods