WARNING: Stay away from Stohlman service dept - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on WARNING: Stay away from Stohlman service dept within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I don't speak for jjunior887, but stohlman is ok in my opinion. One place you don't want to take it ...

I don't speak for jjunior887, but stohlman is ok in my opinion. One place you don't want to take it to is Farrish, the dealers their are complete ****s. Wouldn't let my friend looking to buy a new car test drive a legecy. And they screwed up an oil change on my friends WRX.

My Mods

"The most important mod is the one behind the steering wheel" - Koyokid RIP

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by KanosWRX
    I don't speak for jjunior887, but stohlman is ok in my opinion. One place you don't want to take it to is Farrish, the dealers their are complete ****s. Wouldn't let my friend looking to buy a new car test drive a legecy. And they screwed up an oil change on my friends WRX.
    I agree, I was gonna buy my car at Farrish, but the guys there were jackholes. They would not take me seriously. I don't know how good the service dept is, but the dealers at Fitzgerald are awesome. My dad is thinking about a Forester and I'm gonna have him go to Fitzgerald, I got a great price and didn't have to bargain at all.
    2004 WRX

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12