Shop In Md
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Shop In Md within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I need a shop in MD to install my uppipe. Altered is too expensive. They quoted me 325. I would ...

Shop In Md

I need a shop in MD to install my uppipe. Altered is too expensive.
    They quoted me 325.
    I would like to do it myself, but I can't find 7-8 hours.
    Are there any good place in MD or VA area that installs UPPIPE for cheap? Thanks peepz.
    -soul

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i know of a place. just pm me with details on when u want to do it.

hey man there is a guy in silver spring md that did my uppipe along with a bunch of other mods. he did my uppipe for $150. if your interested pm me and i'll give you his name and #

I will do it

I am free this Saturday afternoon and could use $100.00. I am no mechanic, but I did put mine on myself. Can't be raining because I have no garage or drive way. I do it in the dirt.
    My WRX

Ray@Wroten.com

My NEW Shop!

Pro-Imports in Gaithersburg, MD
    www.pro-imports.com

Extensive forced induction tuning experience.
    2002 WRX TurboXS Stage 4 FOR SALE!
    2000 BMW M Roadster FOR SALE!
    FOR SALE! BUY THEM!

woowoo! that's exciting, since I live in Gaithersburg and all. I just called to talk to them since the website doesn't mention Subarus.. The guy said that it's prolly an oversight, and that they did a suspension kit on a WRX last week.
    Just thought I'd share, I hope they end up doing good work since it's so convienant.

Pat at Pro Imports is giong to be installing my STi 6MT in the next few weeks when the parts arrive.

Pat knows his stuff. He used to tune Supras to pump out massive power. He knows when to push it and when to quit while you're ahead. Bottom line: I trust the guy.
    2002 WRX TurboXS Stage 4 FOR SALE!
    2000 BMW M Roadster FOR SALE!
    FOR SALE! BUY THEM!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.