Need a roommate or a room to rent! HELP!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Need a roommate or a room to rent! HELP! within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Ok, so to make a long story short, my girlfriend and I want to move out, we can't afford an ...

Need a roommate or a room to rent! HELP!

Ok, so to make a long story short, my girlfriend and I want to move out, we can't afford an apartment on our own and need to find a room (preferably a bigger one than we're in now) or two to move to (paying roughly $450-700 plus utilites). Hopfully in the Olney/Gaithersburg/Rockville area.

Does anyone want to move to a place around here and want to share a place with us? Or do you have a room to rent in the area I stated above?

The other option is my current roommate might move out soon, does anyone want to move to Silver Spring right on the edge of Olney (near Leasure World)?

Let me know, either reply here or PM me or email me directly at beastcivic@yahoo.com

-Jim
    -Jim

'02 Platinum Silver WRX sedan w/roof rack...bone stock. Ok, now that's a lie.

GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

TTT

No one has any leads? I need to be out in a few weeks!
    <--- stressed!!!
    -Jim

GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!

Well I found a place (finally). Not a huge place, but a nice townhouse in a pretty good neighborhood. I have the basement and we share the first floor. And two guys live upstairs.

I'm a MUCH happier person now. (almost stress free!)
    -Jim

GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by beastcivic
    Well I found a place (finally). Not a huge place, but a nice townhouse in a pretty good neighborhood. I have the basement and we share the first floor. And two guys live upstairs.

I'm a MUCH happier person now. (almost stress free!)
    Wait until one guy finds out the other guy is banging his girlfriend on the side..
    or the girlfriend of one guy does not get along with another guy's girlfriend and their girlfriends want the guys to duke it out..
    or maybe one of the guys upstairs decides to put his gimp on the closet..
    ah.. the good old days of housemates from hell.. the endless entertainment...
    Chances favor the prepared mind.

02 WRX Wagon
    91 Celica All-trac
    and loads of motorcycles..

Well I hope that it isn't my girlfriend that's doing the other guys. (she lives with me btw). Other than that... I couldn't care less about the daily issues. Right now it's 10000 times better than where I was.
    -Jim

GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by beastcivic
    Well I hope that it isn't my girlfriend that's doing the other guys. (she lives with me btw). Other than that... I couldn't care less about the daily issues. Right now it's 10000 times better than where I was.
    Let's see a pic of the girlfriend and we can decide how long before trouble begins.
    2002 WRX TurboXS Stage 4 FOR SALE!
    2000 BMW M Roadster FOR SALE!
    FOR SALE! BUY THEM!

Unfortunately I don't have a pic at work.
    -Jim

GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.