New VA WRX owner

This is a discussion on New VA WRX owner within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Just bought my first WRX about a month ago and already looking to put a few mobs on. I live ...

Cool New VA WRX owner

Just bought my first WRX about a month ago and already looking to put a few mobs on. I live around the Chesapeake, Virginia Beach area and was wondering if anyone knew any good shops that i could either buy or have put on the mobs for me? Not to new at doing mobs as i have done some work to my bike, but have never messed with a car that much. Any help for the area would be cool

Thanks
    Nathan

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I have heard good things about Millenium Autosports in Portsmouth. It is located on Portsmouth Blvd.

As far as mods go, a cold air intake is a simple beginning that is not difficult to add. You can easily find one on ebay.

I would also be interested in starting a club in the Hampton Roads area. Let me know if you are interested.

No CAI. That's why you have an intercooler.

Get a flat panel filter, K&N, ITG or whatever, and remove the silencer.

X

Registered User ProblemChildWRX's Avatar

I'm also a new WRX owner

I've done some mods on the car. Did them myself with the help of this site. I have installed a Blitz DTT and upgraded my whole stereo system. I live in Elizabeth City (it's an hour away from VA Beach or Chesapeake) and I'm looking for other WRX owners. Drop me a message if you want to meet. Any questions or help that you might need, let me know. Later!

Re: New VA WRX owner

Originally posted by 03WRXhead
    Just bought my first WRX about a month ago and already looking to put a few mobs on. I live around the Chesapeake, Virginia Beach area and was wondering if anyone knew any good shops that i could either buy or have put on the mobs for me? Not to new at doing mobs as i have done some work to my bike, but have never messed with a car that much. Any help for the area would be cool

Thanks
    Nathan
    Hey, I'm selling my cat back exhaust with 3rd gutted cat. That will bring some good 15awhp or so..(I think)

And of course...nice sound. Let me know if you are interested. It's borla cat back by the way. It sounds mean!~~

-soul
    PS.. I live in VA...and I do go down to VA beach once a month...so