i got some $$$$$$ finally
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on i got some $$$$$$ finally within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I finally closed on a sale........(im a real estate agent).. I'm still looking for a stock spoiler.... and a 6 ...

Registered User Just an RS Girl's Avatar

i got some $$$$$$ finally

I finally closed on a sale........(im a real estate agent)..

I'm still looking for a stock spoiler.... and a 6 CD changer.
    And any minor things i can do to improve my lil' one. Any suggestions?

I just fell into some $$$$ (well not so much) and Im looking for some simple things .. You know ease my way into the bigger mod's LOL.

Can you help? ANYONE?

The dealer is so mean. I shouldn't have even bought the car from there. But I almost didnt have a choice. They wait three days to call me and then over price.

HELP
    CHEL...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

The WRX has a 6 disc changer stock, sorry if you know that already. You have to be more specific about which mods, looks like your looking for appearance mods maybe. Cant help much with those, I like my car looking stock.
    2002 WRX Sedan-Silver
    Turbo XS UTEC Stage IV (VF34)+TMIC, STI RA gears, Exedy clutch/flywheel

I believe she has a 2.5RS.

As far as some mods.....clubwrx.net stickers!!!!

Other than that, not really sure. You looking for cosmetic or performance? I am not very up on the 2.5RS tuning.

-joe
    '02 WRB Sedan

Removed silencer w/ Akimoto Velocity Stack, Blitz Dual TT, Autospeed Prototype Up-pipe w/ Flex-joint, Autospeed Crank Pulley, Autospeed OEM Dead Pedal, Samco IC Hoses, Axxis Pads, Goodridge Lines, Neo Synth Brake Fluid, Speedbleeders, Eibach Pro-Kit, Perrin Endlinks and Rear Sway, 17" Sub Zeros w/ 225/45 ES100s, Crucial Racing Thermostat and 1.4bar Radiator Cap, Autometer Sport-Comp Oil Pressure, EGT, and Voltmeter on the A-Pillar, STI Hoodscoop.

Michele,

I just replied to your other post w/ some idea... but I'll repeat for the sake of repeating... W/ n/a cars people seem to like to do exhaust, intake, pulleys, headers, and stuff for HP... don't know much about doing it on the RS but it's a start.

For appearance... well thats completly subjective and up to you...

If the RS came w/ the RE92 tires like the WRX GET RID OF THEM FAST they suck.
    "Does this look like a Q to you?"
    <swivles hips>
    "How bout now?"

Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy!

Angry

i wish i got the WRX......

so many things i wanted to do. my stinkin family sucks. I wasnt gonna hurt myself, not like i've been in any accidents.... o I'm an angel..... Anyway

now Im sad cause I like my car but it's not cool enuf.
    i'll use it as a stepping stone. Right
    CHEL...

You can always turbo the 2.5 RS. =) And it'll be as fast (if not faster) than the WRX if done right.

You still haven't answered the question of "Do you want speed mods, performance (suspension, etc) mods, or 'looks' (body kits, etc)?"
    -Jim

'02 Platinum Silver WRX sedan w/roof rack...bone stock. Ok, now that's a lie.

GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!

sorry

body mods.....

i should have gotten the spoiler at the stupid dealer. but they were rude to me (being a girl n all). Thats all

Intake, exhaust and wheels. Is all i know. like i said in a previous post I don't know much about Subaru.
    In the Mustang my ex did the cat's and a x pipe and the exhaust and the intake. i learned that the complete metal intake was less affective then it being half metal for some reason im not sure.

how much can i do all that for?
    CHEL...

Turbo RS?

How do i make the RS a turbo?
    CHEL...

Re: Turbo RS?

Originally posted by Majkmerlin
    How do i make the RS a turbo?
    It takes modification, but people do it all the time and have dubbed their car an RS-t. Its not a 'bolt on kit' but it isn't a major engine overhaul. But it also isn't cheap. I'm guessing easily $3k-5k.
    -Jim

'02 Platinum Silver WRX sedan w/roof rack...bone stock. Ok, now that's a lie.

GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!

Have you thought about using the money you made as a down payment on a new 2004 WRX?

nice cat!

my mother would shoot me!

She wanted me to buy an Kia or an Hyundi. She knows nothing.

I cant go that crazy yet. But if anyone whould like to come buy some property from me (LOL) so i can make that kind of dough I would be more then happy to get the 2004 WRX.
    CHEL...

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.