Best place to purchase a new Wrx in VA?

This is a discussion on Best place to purchase a new Wrx in VA? within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I was wondering im new to this forum. And I haven't done alot of research on where to purchase the ...

Talking Best place to purchase a new Wrx in VA?

I was wondering im new to this forum. And I haven't done alot of research on where to purchase the car. if you guys can help me out i would really appricate it. I heard of Farrish Subaru, Tyson's subaru and Don Beyer Subaru.

Thx.
    www.evolutionautosports.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Prices from what I've seen, are all over the place. Just try calling around and see what the best deal is you can score. I've heard people getting them at invoice (some say slightly below) while others are being quoted $100+ invoice, up to around $500+ invoice.

Take a look online at which dealers have the options you want. The '03s are pretty much all over the place and you should be able to find one with the options you want. Not sure if dealers are still accepting orders for them since the '04s have already been announced.

(I'm assuming you're looking for an '03, if not please let me know.)
    -Jim

'02 Platinum Silver WRX sedan w/roof rack...bone stock. Ok, now that's a lie.

GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!

The 04 are already here? Should I try to get the deal on 03 or should I just go for 04? Where have you guys received the best customer service from?

'04s are not out yet. But people are putting themselves on lists for the STi (the '04s I think will be out by summer).

Best customer service for what... service or the purchase. I had a relatively pleasant experience with Farrish, but not since I bought it. Everything has been a struggle. I know the one off Rt 7 (can't remember the name right now) offered me a cheaper price but didn't have the color I wanted with the options I wanted.

It seems to me that it really matters who you talk to at each dealership from the things I've read. Good luck finding 'the car' for you.

-Jim

GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for helping me out beast civic. The car is for one of the guy who work at the shop with us. And he is buying this car today or tommorow. Again, thx for your advice.

Here's what I got from all the dealership.

Stoleman- Good service, not able to match the price. But does have the color I want.

Farrish- Good service, not able to match the price. But have the color.

Don Beyer- Bad Service, color available, price not available.

Fitsgerald- Best service, best price. Color not available.

Farrish

Ask for Jim Delgado at farrish and tell em John Sever told u to hook him up, I got mine for invoice...although I do some of their paint work for them, Jim is a really nice guy. I know they have alot of 03 WRX's in stock right now

Re: Farrish

Originally posted by Sever
    Ask for Jim Delgado at farrish and tell em John Sever told u to hook him up, I got mine for invoice...although I do some of their paint work for them, Jim is a really nice guy. I know they have alot of 03 WRX's in stock right now
    That's the guy I went to. He gave me an 'ok' deal (~$300 over invoice). He is a nice guy. Not super knowledgable and not very nice to my girlfriend when she went in to pick up my parts their parts department couldn't install due to scheduling issues.
    -Jim

GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!

I bought mine from vw/subaru springfield. I got a great price, and good financing.