hey where can i do a test drive
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on hey where can i do a test drive within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; i want to go for a test drive but the subaru dealer by me said they dont do test drives ...

hey where can i do a test drive

i want to go for a test drive but the subaru dealer by me said they dont do test drives
    ps by he way i live in central Nj please some one give me some insight

ps my 2001 eclipse=crap it was burried under about 5 to 6 feet of snow
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails car covered.jpg  
    own the worst car in the world 2001 eclipse its falling apart its a 2 years old over 40 prob with the car soon to own a 2003 or 2004 wrx

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Go to Flemington Subaru, they will let you take the car out without the salesman!!!!! Automatic only though, at least that is the way it was back when I go my car.

-joe
    '02 WRB Sedan

Removed silencer w/ Akimoto Velocity Stack, Blitz Dual TT, Autospeed Prototype Up-pipe w/ Flex-joint, Autospeed Crank Pulley, Autospeed OEM Dead Pedal, Samco IC Hoses, Axxis Pads, Goodridge Lines, Neo Synth Brake Fluid, Speedbleeders, Eibach Pro-Kit, Perrin Endlinks and Rear Sway, 17" Sub Zeros w/ 225/45 ES100s, Crucial Racing Thermostat and 1.4bar Radiator Cap, Autometer Sport-Comp Oil Pressure, EGT, and Voltmeter on the A-Pillar, STI Hoodscoop.

WHAT? No test drives? Subaru's survey asks if they offered you a test drive. They must be kidding. If they don't let you drive it, I'd be pissed.
    - Vadim
    2003 Silver WRX 5spd.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.