May 2nd to 4th - Carlisle Custom Compact Nationals
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on May 2nd to 4th - Carlisle Custom Compact Nationals within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Anybody planning on going? http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/CCPJ/ccn.html I was there 4 years ago and had a decent time. Hopefully the event has ...

Carlisle Custom Compact Nationals: May 2-4, 2003

Anybody planning on going?

http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/CCPJ/ccn.html

I was there 4 years ago and had a decent time. Hopefully the event has evolved. It will certainly be a crowded show. Oh hell, there's a bikini contest, that's enough reason for me.

-- Rich

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Wow, can't believe I still had this picture from Carlisle. The red civic was mine, sportin' the Zenkei's. Rice-on!

-- Rich

I will probably go. It is a huge show and last year there was a good Subaru turnout, I am sure this year it will be greater. Everybody needs to pack a rice-retarding suit though, as always with this type of event.

-joe
    '02 WRB Sedan

Removed silencer w/ Akimoto Velocity Stack, Blitz Dual TT, Autospeed Prototype Up-pipe w/ Flex-joint, Autospeed Crank Pulley, Autospeed OEM Dead Pedal, Samco IC Hoses, Axxis Pads, Goodridge Lines, Neo Synth Brake Fluid, Speedbleeders, Eibach Pro-Kit, Perrin Endlinks and Rear Sway, 17" Sub Zeros w/ 225/45 ES100s, Crucial Racing Thermostat and 1.4bar Radiator Cap, Autometer Sport-Comp Oil Pressure, EGT, and Voltmeter on the A-Pillar, STI Hoodscoop.

Do they still pack the cars together by model? That in itself is a good opportunity to meet up with fellow WRX'ers. We gotta stick together ya know.

-- Rich

is this carlisle pa? if so im in i have a friend there

Originally posted by aaronwillen
    is this carlisle pa? if so im in i have a friend there
    Yeppers...

-- Rich

Looking foward to show! Been there that last couple years, but this will only be year two that I have a car to register.
    ^..^

Beware of people who dislike cats. -Irish Proverb

Hey newbie here, I actually goto college out here at Messiah (10 mins away) I was hoping to see alot of wrxs there to hear exhaust tones etc. my fiance just decided to get one (she wants to mod it) I drive an 02 Mustang GT but I love imports just as much as domestics so im really psyched about here getting such a nice ride. Hope to see alot of you guys there, Ill be like the only ford there, other than my roomates 400hp probe!

I'll try my darndest to make it!

-Jim

hopefully my newly formed club...if that happens...will all go down...its in the works

I'll be down there with my friend, but I'm unsure if I'm gonna show my car. Is there any fee or preregistration required to show? I've never been to a show before so I'm a n00b at this stuff

i'll be there showing the green thing, looking for a first

jay...

how far of a drive from where you are is it?
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

i checked it on mapquest, it said about 3 hours or so, its 188 miles from me

Thread stuck.
    Matt
    WRX-less, now RSX-y!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.