May 2nd to 4th - Carlisle Custom Compact Nationals - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on May 2nd to 4th - Carlisle Custom Compact Nationals within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Looks like you guys lucked out on the rain thing. Pics? *Unsticking thread*...

Looks like you guys lucked out on the rain thing. Pics?

*Unsticking thread*
    Matt
    WRX-less, now RSX-y!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I went, didnt rain at all, guess we got lucky...

I was there Sat and Sun. It was fun and all, but I have never seen so many aluminum wings in my life. There were some SWEET M3s, some very nice WRXs, a few NSXs and a F50

The auto-x track was small, but still fun to watch. A woman in the silver WRX was racing on Sat. She braked a little too late in the front turn and ran off the track, completely ripping the front lip off the car

The low point of the weekend had to be when my buddy and I were leaving Sun. As we pulled out of the parking lot (in my WRX), I saw this nice WRBP WRX (dropped, gold Prodrive wheels, bodykit, etc) with the owner (I guess) and his friends sitting in it. As we drove past I gave him the 'thumbs up' and he yelled "***** off" I was really pissed, with a attitude like that he should give his WRX to somebody who deserves it and go buy himself a Civic or Neon.

Too bad that was the last Carlisle Custom Compact show ever. Carlisle Productions is eliminating the Carlisle Custom Compact Nationals car show from its annual schedule. Too many problems with street racing, public nudity, underage drinking and other law breaking activites. http://www.cumberlink.com/articles/2...ews/news01.txt
    Last edited by bdoug; 05-09-2003 at 08:13 AM.
    THE INTERNET: Where men are men, women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Sorry it took so long, but here are some pictures. Lots of coverage from the AutoCross.

ImportDesigns.com Photo Gallery

-- Rich

I was up there and didnt really appreciate some of the comments i recieved also, but all in all it was fun! Cause I made some comments back hahah! Nice show of WRX's too, tried to talk to some of you, but no one really talked back!

Here are my pics from the show

http://www.fototime.com/inv/86570C05D8F3AA8
    THE INTERNET: Where men are men, women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Follower

bdoug - Hope you don't mind me following your lead...

http://www.fototime.com/inv/A513EF02E344F7D

No prob, the more pics the better

Ok, here's a video of me during the auto-x event at Carlisle. Don't laugh, it was my first time out there.

The Video is about 4.5megs and in WMV 9 format.

http://importdesigns.com/videos/wrx_autox.wmv

-- Rich

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.