May 2nd to 4th - Carlisle Custom Compact Nationals - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on May 2nd to 4th - Carlisle Custom Compact Nationals within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally posted by Evil Imports i checked it on mapquest, it said about 3 hours or so, its 188 miles ...

Originally posted by Evil Imports
    i checked it on mapquest, it said about 3 hours or so, its 188 miles from me
    3 hours eh....hmmm...

i'm going to have to think about that....that would mean a 6 hour ride back to boston....
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hey im new to the forum, been browsing this site for sometime. Just got some tinted windows, mods coming!, but not in time for the show, would i look like a fool for going with a stock car

Will

Originally posted by Cheveyboy
    Hey im new to the forum, been browsing this site for sometime. Just got some tinted windows, mods coming!, but not in time for the show, would i look like a fool for going with a stock car

Will
    You are given points for your visible mods. There is a 0 - 3 point class where you would be. As long as your car is sparkling you may have a chance. At least this is how they used to do it. My friend won 2nd place with a bone-stock Jetta in 99.

-- Rich

I will be there on Saturday the 3rd!
    '04 BMW 325ci

But I still have plenty of love for Subaru.

Yes another Bone Stock WRX Going to the meet!!!!

Hey WRXin19087 maybe we can start our own club, the To Damn Poor After We Bought Our Cars To Mod Them, club.

I know I know, preaty damn long name... Got any ideas LoL

Hey, I did disconnect my DRLs

Yea, it's depressing, reading this website is a double edged sword, lots of good ideas........that cost lots.

But I'll have this car for at least 3 years, so there's plenty of time to catch up!

-Steve
    '04 BMW 325ci

But I still have plenty of love for Subaru.

I'll be there....somewhere I guess. Probably over in ILP Performance's booth or in the non-showfield area with some of my other friends.

Kevin
    Last edited by KevinWRX; 03-23-2003 at 08:18 AM.
    2003 Subaru WRX- Midnight Black Pearl
    2007 Subaru Legacy Limited- Brilliant Silver Metallic

I'm planning on going. Matbe with a few of my local Suby friends too. I was planning on parking in the show.

I'll be there, I go every year. I am not going to be in the judged part, I'll be in the "fun Display" thing. Look for my Yellow rex with my Brothers S2000 and my friends Si.
    See you all there
    Drew
    SQC #049
    Drew
    SQC #049

thinking

Hmmmm maybe i will go to this since it seems like a lot of people are going. I go to school in York, which is about 30 or so minutes away from there. Jay, are you definitely going? let me know. everyone else that i know, im sure i will see you there at some point unless the masses are too confusing~! what day is everyone planning on going? i heard saturday is the best day to go.
    "The only real sports are bull fighting, mountain climbing, and auto racing; all the others are just games"-E. Hemmingway

Re: thinking

Originally posted by Chopstixx
    Hmmmm maybe i will go to this since it seems like a lot of people are going. I go to school in York, which is about 30 or so minutes away from there. Jay, are you definitely going? let me know. everyone else that i know, im sure i will see you there at some point unless the masses are too confusing~! what day is everyone planning on going? i heard saturday is the best day to go.
    what school you go to? i live in york and i def going to carlisle im going up on friday so i can register for the non show field. I drive a 02 aspen white wrx with black rota formels
    02 aspen white WRX cobb tuning/turboXs stage 2 equipped 223awhp and 225 ft lbs

ill be going...just dotn know whether im gonna be ridinig with my friend in his teg or taking my rex. ill keep a look out for you guys
    Sunset Orange Metallic 2003 WRX

aim- skrypaksWRX

Two years ago... I took alot of pictures

I have some pics from the 2001 show:

2001 CCPJ

ive heard some bad things about the weather that weekend, ive had my registration for weeks, and im coming from Rochester, ny. So if someone in PA or as close to Carlisle as you are, check your local news and get a weather forecast, cuz no one will be able to drive on the field if its all mud and wet. Thanks
    -2k2 WRX-
    -C-West kit
    -19" Axis Ne-o (white n' Silver)
    -Nitto 555 Tires
    -Blitz Dual Drive BOV
    -Blitz FATT Turbo Timer
    -AEM CAI
    -Tanabe Racing Medallion Cat-Back
    -Ground Control Coil-Overs
    -Other Little Stuff, and much more ta come!

Yes its apparently supposed to rain 40% chance of rain Saturday....

Will this cancel or hinder the show in any way? HELL NO!!!!!

this show goes on rain shine..stormy....rainy..whateva!!!

only some parts of the show are actual field....they have paved or gravel rows in the fairgrounds for the purpose of having cars in rows..so it aitn that bad..just get ya ass down here!!

lata
    2003 Subaru WRX- Midnight Black Pearl
    2007 Subaru Legacy Limited- Brilliant Silver Metallic

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast