Got my baby ~ Got pulled over !

This is a discussion on Got my baby ~ Got pulled over ! within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Funny story..... Drove my car home last nite from the Catskills. (picked it up from my aunts house, long story) ...

Registered User Just an RS Girl's Avatar

Talking Got my baby ~ Got pulled over !

Funny story.....

Drove my car home last nite from the Catskills. (picked it up from my aunts house, long story) Drove it all the way down 87 and had some fun one the Sprain Brook (only has 125 miles so I can't do to much) and took it out at 2 am to drive on the Bronx River Parkway (Loads of fun there)

Well I decided to drive the back roads by my house (cobble stone and brick... old town) when all of a sudden I see the lights in the rear view. My thoughts... I wasnt even speeding.. woopse I went up a one way.... Anyway... Mr. Po Po... comes alongside of my car and shines the light at me and next thing I know it's my local drinking buddy and he is throwing change in the car and giving me the heads up to have fun in town with the car... LOL

I love small town's.......
    CHEL...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Talking

haha good stuff! And congratz on gettin your car. Post pics when ya get the chance
    2005 Forrester XT premium