New member from Dayton, Ohio

This is a discussion on New member from Dayton, Ohio within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey, just found club.wrx and it is a sweet site. I have a jeep right now but im getting rid ...

New member from Dayton, Ohio

Hey,
    just found club.wrx and it is a sweet site. I have a jeep right now but im getting rid of it in a couple months, hopefully to be replaced by a wrx.

any other ohio people here?

I live in bellbrook and ive seen a silver wrx that lives around here
    --Jason-- 2004 MT WRB WRX
    Cobb Stage 2 more goodies:
    STi SS | Blitz SUS | Samco IC Hoses | Perrin Rear Sway Bar and Endlinks | Eibach's | Steel Gray Rota Downshifts | Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's | Blitz DTT-DC2 | Phatty-Ass System

"This is my WRX. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My WRX is my best friend. It is my life. I must master my WRX as I must master my life. Without me, my WRX is useless. Without my WRX, I am useless."

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I live in Lebanon just a way down the road. You may see me in my WRB Wagon around Centerville.
    2003 WRX WR Blue Wagon
    1999 Red Miata DRGN RDR

I Support ClubWRX
    There's a bunch of ohio people here. but we're scattered all over the place. Toledo, Cincy, Youngstown, and everywhere in between. I'm west of Cleveland, and there's a pretty active Suby group in the Cleveland/Akron/Canton area, but mostly old school, so not on here. There's a really active group in Columbus and surrounds. Active here, but more so on NAISOC. Don't here of many around Dayton. I grew up in Bellefontaine, northeast of you.

Welcome to clubWRX!

Steve - Avon, Ohio, USA - Moderator - Fun Drives and North Central States
    The Morris Garage
    2008 Outback 2.5XT Ltd __2002 WRX Wagon __ 1958 MGA Roadster __ 2008 smart Cabrio __ and a few scooters...
    Bugeye Mafia #338

I grew up and family still lives in Kettering, last time I was there they hadn't heard of imports yet