April 19th - DCM7thgen/Import Xpression BBQ - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on April 19th - DCM7thgen/Import Xpression BBQ within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Excellent, we'll see you there....

Excellent, we'll see you there.
    -Jim

'02 Platinum Silver WRX sedan w/roof rack...bone stock. Ok, now that's a lie.

GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

9 days away.

Just semi-bumping it to get more attention (if possible).
    -Jim

GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!

Extra moderator endorsement/bump.
    Matt
    WRX-less, now RSX-y!!!

Much appreciated!

For those that are wishy washy if they're going... here's some 'new' news that might sway your vote:

There should be at least 5-10 Subarus going in the caravan to the meet and I'd estimate (if it's anything like last time) 30+ subaru's there at the park. Not to mention a huge mix of every other type of car out there. Last year there was (at one time) ~250 cars. Some left, some new ones showed up, so easily 300 different cars at this event and this year is to be even bigger.

There will be food, drinks, people to talk with/meet, eye candy, etc.

Really, you don't want to miss it!

(PS I know of two people driving all the way from NY to go to this! You know it's going to be something you don't want to miss!!!)
    -Jim

GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!

I'll be meeting up with my bro at Starbucks in Bowie and then taking a caravan up to Tysons. We should be there by 10 ish. See ya guys there!
    2005 Forrester XT premium

Originally posted by mesaro
    I'll be meeting up with my bro at Starbucks in Bowie and then taking a caravan up to Tysons. We should be there by 10 ish. See ya guys there!
    Awesome, looks like there's a rather large group of WRX's meeting at Tysons. I hope to get a chance to meet you all (put faces to screen names).
    -Jim

GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!

I am starting to fear the WRX..

I thought the RSX would have the power of numbers... but it looks like you guys are really coming together...

Good to see you guys jump on this!
    '03 Redondo Red RSX Type-S

Originally posted by FireRSX
    I am starting to fear the WRX..

I thought the RSX would have the power of numbers... but it looks like you guys are really coming together...

Good to see you guys jump on this!
    Yeah, it looks like we'll actually have some numbers this time. Considering trading in the Type-S yet? LOL

Hopefully it'll still be small enough event that we won't be unable to run into each other there (like going to a concert at RFK).

8 days!
    -Jim

GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!

3 days, 1 hour and 45 minutes left!
    -Jim

GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!

Seeing how I don't really know where Fairfax Lake is I might meet up with you guys at Tysons. Unless I find some good directions to the park, so don't wait up for me.

My Mods

"The most important mod is the one behind the steering wheel" - Koyokid RIP

La la la. Day before bump. Get there!
    Matt
    WRX-less, now RSX-y!!!

Originally posted by KanosWRX
    Seeing how I don't really know where Fairfax Lake is I might meet up with you guys at Tysons. Unless I find some good directions to the park, so don't wait up for me.
    Where are you coming from? I'll give you directions, although it would be awesome to meet up at Tysosn... we'll have a HUGE group.

Here's the general idea though: Get on rt 7 (from Tysons, go west) from west of Reston, go east. Going west, take a left on Baron Cameron Rd. Your second left will be Lake Fairfax Park. Head in to the park... at the stop sign (I believe it's at a dead end) take a left, follow that until you see cars parked in picnic area #1 (you can't miss it).

From the west, take a right on Baron Cameron, your second left will be the park. Go in to the stop sign (I believe its at a dead end), take a left, follow that to picnic area #1 and you're there.

Here's the general area map of the place.
    -Jim

GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!

Weather looks good

Take a look: Weather.gov for Saturday

If anyone needs a contact number just in case they get lost, give me a PM and I'll send you my cell #.
    -Jim

GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!

I haven't been to Lake Fairfax since I was a pedal boat addict and there was a petting zoo with Buffalos.

Can't wait.
    Matt
    WRX-less, now RSX-y!!!

Originally posted by Bask Oner
    I haven't been to Lake Fairfax since I was a pedal boat addict and there was a petting zoo with Buffalos.

Can't wait.
    Have you been to your weekly PA meetings? I don't want you to relapse while you're there.

I didn't know you used to live down here. You learn something new every day huh?
    -Jim

GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.