Anyone in the Southwestern VA area?

This is a discussion on Anyone in the Southwestern VA area? within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Anyone? Anyone? I know there are a few in Blacksburg, but any others? I'm in Roanoke, and I've only seen ...

Anyone in the Southwestern VA area?

Anyone? Anyone?

I know there are a few in Blacksburg, but any others? I'm in Roanoke, and I've only seen two other WRX's in the past year.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'm in Roanoke, but only till Wed., and then I leave for college again. You might not have seen the Supra (only got it like 3 weeks ago), but my last car was a pearl white Lexus SC300 w/ the Blitz Z2's and some other goodies. I've seen a few WRXs around (mostly the WR Blue and a black STi)
    1993.5 Anthracite 6spd. TT w/ targa top and 41,000 miles
    Blitz Z2's (18x9, 18x10), 4100K HIDs, RPS Stage 2 clutch, GReddy full auto turbo timer, V1, Tein HA's, 20% tint all around, RMM dp, Blitz Nur-spec catback, IS300 yellow fog light swap (into factory location), GReddy bcc, K&N drop in filter, GReddy electronic boost gauge, Joe P mbc
    STOLEN FROM THE ORLANDO/WINTER PARK FLORIDA AREA. PLEASE KEEP AN EYE OUT. IF ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING, PLEASE CALL ME: 540-537-5447
    -Derek