unimpressed with 2 NoVa wrx drivers

This is a discussion on unimpressed with 2 NoVa wrx drivers within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Tonight on my way to class i spotted a fellow wrx in silver. We were stopped in traffic next to ...

unimpressed with 2 NoVa wrx drivers

Tonight on my way to class i spotted a fellow wrx in silver. We were stopped in traffic next to each other, slightly staggared. I wait for him to get up a little to i could wave, but he drops the clutch, almost stalls then balls out. Yesterday, on my way home, I see a tinted out white wrx behind me, i put my hand and wave. But I don't see him acknowledge me back. We both make the left turn and he almost cuts me off and just guns it down the street. Also in rush hour. Hmmm most of the wrx owners besides these two have been cool and poilte. Makes you wonder, maybe there are riceboys and/or stunna's that own wrx's.. Scarey thought. Just some of my observations. Remember for almost 9 months previous i had no encounters like this with any other wrx drivers. I'm a little shocked.

Jared
    Last edited by Jared703; 01-31-2003 at 07:38 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

to quote www.riceboypage.com

"just because you have a fast car doesn`t mean you`re not a ricer,it just means you have a fast car"....that quote was written under a picture of a lamborghini that supposidly got beaten by geo metros in the local AutoX,although i guess you`d call them "pasta boys" ...that being said,every car has atleast one ricer