Best Subaru Dealer in MD, DC area?

This is a discussion on Best Subaru Dealer in MD, DC area? within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Anyone had a good experience with dealers in the MD, DC, VA area? I'm looking for a WRX wagon, silver, ...

Best Subaru Dealer in MD, DC area?

Anyone had a good experience with dealers in the MD, DC, VA area? I'm looking for a WRX wagon, silver, 5 sp. Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

my experience with fitzgerald subaru in rockville was alright, they had like 4-5 wrx's and i was able to get a pretty good deal out of them....

I got mine from stohlman subaru in tysons, ask for richard hanna (703) 770-6121. He owns a really nice 2.5rs and autox's a lot. They are pretty mod friendly there too. If you need parts installed their is a guy that works their that can help you out too, got my uppipe installed for 250 by him. They also have a nice selection of cars

My Mods

"The most important mod is the one behind the steering wheel" - Koyokid RIP

I got mine at Farrish Subaru/Jeep in Fairfax VA. Got an "OK" deal. But since then I have had issues with the group, specifically the service department. So I wouldn't go to them for service, but you can try and milk them for a good deal on the car itself.
    -Jim

'02 Platinum Silver WRX sedan w/roof rack...bone stock. Ok, now that's a lie.

GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!

I'm very happy with don beyer subaru in alexandria. they coordinate with turbo xs

tan
    Originally posted by beastcivic
    I got mine at Farrish Subaru/Jeep in Fairfax VA. Got an "OK" deal. But since then I have had issues with the group, specifically the service department. So I wouldn't go to them for service, but you can try and milk them for a good deal on the car itself.
    Does Pat Goss still plug Farrish on his radio show?

Originally posted by tan
    Does Pat Goss still plug Farrish on his radio show?
    I unfortunately don't get to hear his show very often so I don't know if he does. But he always plugged Farrish of Manassas I thought?

And the problem with the service dept I had wasn't the work quality (never had any work done there) it was the attempt to get my parts that I ordered, at the time of purchase, installed. And then trying to pick them up and install them myself because they didn't have convenient times for me to get it installed there.
    -Jim

'02 Platinum Silver WRX sedan w/roof rack...bone stock. Ok, now that's a lie.

GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!

tan
    Yeah he's always plugged Farrish of Manassas

I paid invoice for my WRX at Herb Gordon Subaru in Silver Spring. I don't like their service department though, they took a 5 mile joyride in my car. I will not go there for warranty work ever again.

-Shadow
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan 5MT - Midnight Black Pearl
    2009 Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon 5MT - Dark Gray Metallic

I bought mine last week, at a different Fitzgeralds - the one in Gaithersburg. If you don't feel like haggling over the price, you can just go to fitzmall.com, and scope all the prices. I got mine for 22,100 (no options), plus the 3.9 financing is pretty sweet. I can't speak on their service dept yet, but I'm getting the lojack put in next week, so I guess I'll find out then.

I got my 2002 at stohlman and I really liked them. I got my 2003 at springfield subaru and it was not as good of an expierence. I know one of the service writers at stohlman, Chris, he's a good guy. I recomend that place for service too, never said anything about my mbc, or my new sbc-id on my 03.

Jared

I get my service done at Jones Subaru in Bel Air, they do a great job...

A plug for Wilkins Subaru in Glen Burnie... Friendly... mod friendly too... I have my oil changed there

Originally posted by beastcivic
    the problem with the service dept I had wasn't the work quality (never had any work done there) it was the attempt to get my parts that I ordered, at the time of purchase, installed. And then trying to pick them up and install them myself because they didn't have convenient times for me to get it installed there.
    I got a good deal from Farrish better than anyone else would do me for.

but i hated dealing with their service people and I DO NOT think they are mod friendly.

guy tried to get me to fess to mods and I don't think he was curious. he said he'd rather mod a mustang.

fukin P rick with an attitude.

Tried to get them to warrenty order me a part and they just couldn't get it right. Almost everyone I dealt with had a "fuk you" attitude.

I switched my service shop to Don Beyer.
    Last edited by rally_wannabe; 02-06-2003 at 08:25 PM.