Best Subaru Dealer in MD, DC area?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Best Subaru Dealer in MD, DC area? within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Anyone had a good experience with dealers in the MD, DC, VA area? I'm looking for a WRX wagon, silver, ...

Best Subaru Dealer in MD, DC area?

Anyone had a good experience with dealers in the MD, DC, VA area? I'm looking for a WRX wagon, silver, 5 sp. Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

my experience with fitzgerald subaru in rockville was alright, they had like 4-5 wrx's and i was able to get a pretty good deal out of them....

I got mine from stohlman subaru in tysons, ask for richard hanna (703) 770-6121. He owns a really nice 2.5rs and autox's a lot. They are pretty mod friendly there too. If you need parts installed their is a guy that works their that can help you out too, got my uppipe installed for 250 by him. They also have a nice selection of cars

My Mods

"The most important mod is the one behind the steering wheel" - Koyokid RIP

I got mine at Farrish Subaru/Jeep in Fairfax VA. Got an "OK" deal. But since then I have had issues with the group, specifically the service department. So I wouldn't go to them for service, but you can try and milk them for a good deal on the car itself.
    -Jim

'02 Platinum Silver WRX sedan w/roof rack...bone stock. Ok, now that's a lie.

GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!

I'm very happy with don beyer subaru in alexandria. they coordinate with turbo xs

tan
    Originally posted by beastcivic
    I got mine at Farrish Subaru/Jeep in Fairfax VA. Got an "OK" deal. But since then I have had issues with the group, specifically the service department. So I wouldn't go to them for service, but you can try and milk them for a good deal on the car itself.
    Does Pat Goss still plug Farrish on his radio show?

Originally posted by tan
    Does Pat Goss still plug Farrish on his radio show?
    I unfortunately don't get to hear his show very often so I don't know if he does. But he always plugged Farrish of Manassas I thought?

And the problem with the service dept I had wasn't the work quality (never had any work done there) it was the attempt to get my parts that I ordered, at the time of purchase, installed. And then trying to pick them up and install them myself because they didn't have convenient times for me to get it installed there.
    -Jim

'02 Platinum Silver WRX sedan w/roof rack...bone stock. Ok, now that's a lie.

GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!

tan
    Yeah he's always plugged Farrish of Manassas

I paid invoice for my WRX at Herb Gordon Subaru in Silver Spring. I don't like their service department though, they took a 5 mile joyride in my car. I will not go there for warranty work ever again.

-Shadow
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan 5MT - Midnight Black Pearl
    2009 Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon 5MT - Dark Gray Metallic

I bought mine last week, at a different Fitzgeralds - the one in Gaithersburg. If you don't feel like haggling over the price, you can just go to fitzmall.com, and scope all the prices. I got mine for 22,100 (no options), plus the 3.9 financing is pretty sweet. I can't speak on their service dept yet, but I'm getting the lojack put in next week, so I guess I'll find out then.

I got my 2002 at stohlman and I really liked them. I got my 2003 at springfield subaru and it was not as good of an expierence. I know one of the service writers at stohlman, Chris, he's a good guy. I recomend that place for service too, never said anything about my mbc, or my new sbc-id on my 03.

Jared

I get my service done at Jones Subaru in Bel Air, they do a great job...

A plug for Wilkins Subaru in Glen Burnie... Friendly... mod friendly too... I have my oil changed there

Originally posted by beastcivic
    the problem with the service dept I had wasn't the work quality (never had any work done there) it was the attempt to get my parts that I ordered, at the time of purchase, installed. And then trying to pick them up and install them myself because they didn't have convenient times for me to get it installed there.
    I got a good deal from Farrish better than anyone else would do me for.

but i hated dealing with their service people and I DO NOT think they are mod friendly.

guy tried to get me to fess to mods and I don't think he was curious. he said he'd rather mod a mustang.

fukin P rick with an attitude.

Tried to get them to warrenty order me a part and they just couldn't get it right. Almost everyone I dealt with had a "fuk you" attitude.

I switched my service shop to Don Beyer.
    Last edited by rally_wannabe; 02-06-2003 at 09:25 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.