Northern parkway
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Northern parkway within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Does any one wanna go to Northern parkway tonight ? I haven't been there in about three years and was ...

Northern parkway

Does any one wanna go to Northern parkway tonight ? I haven't been there in about three years and was looking to go down .

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by redintheface View Post
    Does any one wanna go to Northern parkway tonight ? I haven't been there in about three years and was looking to go down .
    whats down there?!

lots of cars and some street racing but i'm not down with the street racing i just like to watch if you wanna come let me know . i don't know to many people with wrx's around here .

Just text me later

The street racing part scares me even just watching..

Still let me know

its not that bad.

my buddy and I are prob down as well...yea street racing isn't cool especially 17 and 18 yrd olds in nitrous'd out civics, more likely to be taken down from flying debris i.e pistons,rods,crank as the motors blows to peices opposed to the car losing control...non the less still down to watch..

i take it you have been there befor ? But you nailed it to a tee . there are some nice cars .

no one was there!

oh well... we still had fun!

Checkers 16 year old girl FTW!

Sometimes when I go down to glen burnie saturday nights for meets we end up cruising to parkway, I will be going out not this saturday, but next saturday night if anyone wants to go.

Lee
    94 Anthracite 6spd Supra - 9.87@147

LS2 RX7-2014 Tundra DC-GD Race Car In Progress

next sat is cool we could do what we did last sat and go to lock raven befor hand then go to the parkway .

Quote Originally Posted by redintheface View Post
    next sat is cool we could do what we did last sat and go to lock raven befor hand then go to the parkway .
    i'm down just keep me updated!

Enjoy the cops guys!

Northern Parkway is a bad, bad place to hang out. They'll get you soon enough...trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by Seeing StaRS View Post
    Enjoy the cops guys!

Northern Parkway is a bad, bad place to hang out. They'll get you soon enough...trust me.

How long has it been since you have been there?

Over the past few years it has got ALOT better, the police usually won't bother anyone there now until some moron decides to do a burnout, most of the people there now-a-days are, believe it or not, enthusiasts, for the area it is in, it is a good time to go and be around other people who like the same things as you. Sometimes police with actually come and talk with you a little bit about cars, the only time in the past few months I have seen someone ticketed there was a guy with a low rider truck that decided to go dragging and sparking through the lot, and to be honest, I really don't blame the officer, you do dumb stuff, you get in trouble, it seems like the police there realize they have much much better things to take care of as opposed to people standing around talking about cars in that area...

Lee
    94 Anthracite 6spd Supra - 9.87@147

LS2 RX7-2014 Tundra DC-GD Race Car In Progress

yeah like i said i haven't been there in over 3 years and the way lee said it was is how i remember it being like just a bunch of people standing around talking about cars . But then are time when you get some assphats that think it's ff and takes off like a bat out of hell but most people when the cops come just walk to there cars and leave to go up the street to salvos .

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 06wrxdude View Post
    my buddy and I are prob down as well...yea street racing isn't cool especially 17 and 18 yrd olds in nitrous'd out civics, more likely to be taken down from flying debris i.e pistons,rods,crank as the motors blows to peices opposed to the car losing control...non the less still down to watch..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast