smoked tail lights?

This is a discussion on smoked tail lights? within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Are smoked tail lights allowed in Maryland etc? I'm not entirely sure I'll go for smoke films anyway, but I'm ...

Question smoked tail lights?

Are smoked tail lights allowed in Maryland etc? I'm not entirely sure I'll go for smoke films anyway, but I'm pondering it. But are they street legal around here, or would I not be able to have it anyway?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

IF you drive a muscle car or a truck, ecspecially a big truck, they are legal.

However, you have a silly Jap car with a big dumb wing and a pointless pep boys hood scoop. So the answer to you is NO. You will be pulled over and talked to like a small child and given lots of tickets.

For serious? i see many an integra with smoked tails and they don't seem to get harassed at all
    2004 VW GLI "Back In Boost "

Quote Originally Posted by KanoWRX View Post
    well...IMO, or IMI (In My Imagination) WRX's/STi's are still better that Evo's...hands down...despise the facts.........

Quote Originally Posted by Gordo52 View Post
    IF you drive a muscle car or a truck, ecspecially a big truck, they are legal.

However, you have a silly Jap car with a big dumb wing and a pointless pep boys hood scoop. So the answer to you is NO. You will be pulled over and talked to like a small child and given lots of tickets.

There are only a select few cars IMHO that look good with smoked tails. WRX is not so much one of them.
    -John
    Different Strokes
    Dirty Crew #2002
    Mods in profile.