Capital 6-8-07
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on Capital 6-8-07 within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I was going to go to crapital raceway on Friday, anyone else want to go?...

Capital 6-8-07

I was going to go to crapital raceway on Friday, anyone else want to go?
    RANGER on point
    2007 Protuned STi, 316awhp.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by LouieWRX View Post
    I was going to go to crapital raceway on Friday, anyone else want to go?
    might be interested in going with you... not going to run tho.

im hitting up cecil county on friday probably let me know the times looking for low 12's this time gl
    Blobeye Syndicate #287

Quote Originally Posted by civic88hb View Post
    im hitting up cecil county on friday probably let me know the times looking for low 12's this time gl
    yeah i dont know what is closer... Cecil probably is...

actually from middle river they are both about the same. I just like capital because its more organized. The staging lanes are better managed.
    RANGER on point

actually from middle river they are both about the same. I just like capital because its more organized. The staging lanes are better managed.
    anymore info Louie?? i am down..

i was also going to go to cecil friday,but would rather go with some fellow subie owners...so I might very well be interested in going Louie, maybe see what these PPG's and clutch are good for if anything other then grinding in downshifts from 5th to 4th and 4th to 3rd..(going back to Andrewtech if it keeps up or gets worse) I'll See if theres any energy left after work this week..
    Last edited by 06wrxdude; 06-05-2007 at 02:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 06wrxdude View Post
    i was also going to go to cecil friday,but would rather go with some fellow subie owners...so I might very well be interested in going Louie, maybe see what these PPG's and clutch are good for if anything other then grinding in downshifts from 5th to 4th and 4th to 3rd..(going back to Andrewtech if it keeps up or gets worse) I'll See if theres any energy left after work this week..
    maybe i will meet you! lol

i am down just let me know about the time and ect.

hahah maybe!! umm I forgot I bought a ticket to see my buddy's band play in towson friday night. Not too into that scene though, so I am prob most def not going to the show...So...Pm me guys or call my cell 410-627-3618 if you wanna maybe meet up before hand or something...I'm usually busy as hell between 6am-5 p.m working..I may have a firend or two interested in going as well. I guesse i'll see how things play out this week.
    Travis

Quote Originally Posted by 06wrxdude View Post
    hahah maybe!! umm I forgot I bought a ticket to see my buddy's band play in towson friday night. Not too into that scene though, so I am prob most def not going to the show...So...Pm me guys or call my cell 410-627-3618 if you wanna maybe meet up before hand or something...I'm usually busy as hell between 6am-5 p.m working..I may have a firend or two interested in going as well. I guesse i'll see how things play out this week.
    Travis
    Travis,

I get off work at 4pm... I dunno what time most people go to the track, but i am down for something before going to the track.. just let me know too when you get off..
    Last edited by 96accord; 05-29-2014 at 07:45 PM.

i should be heading there about 5 so i'll be there at like 530 ill be in white blobeye sti
    Blobeye Syndicate #287

I'm still down Louie...

any details or info!?

I am going to head down there at 5pm, so I can get teched and in line before every car in central maryland is supposed to be there

http://capitolraceway.com/

Gates open at 430 to begin teching. Racing starts at 5. If anyone wants to follow me down there I'll leave the target in Middle River at 5pm sharp to start driving down there. It takes about 20 minuts, maybe 25 minutes with tunnel traffic.

Things to bring:
    Ear plugs
    pants
    bag of ice
    tire pressure gauge
    AAA card (if you have one)
    RANGER on point

I am going to head down there at 5pm, so I can get teched and in line before every car in central maryland is supposed to be there

Things to bring:
    Ear plugs
    pants
    bag of ice
    tire pressure gauge
    AAA card (if you have one)
    Ok I can meet you at 5pm.. I get off work at 4pm and usually get to my house about 4:30ish...

Why do you say pants, ice, AAA card?

I am not running my car..

I Support ClubWRX
    Um...guys I highly suggest keeping telephone #'s off the internet. I'd suggest moving them to PM's if needed.

And enjoy yourselfs at the track.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.