Capital 6-8-07 - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on Capital 6-8-07 within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; failure to appear It was the biggest load of crap. I got pulled over for speeding (which I deserved, although ...

failure to appear

It was the biggest load of crap. I got pulled over for speeding (which I deserved, although I was going in to work for an emergency). I hadnt changed my drivers license from Utah, so it was suspended. I got a new license and never got a summons from the court (because it was sent to Utah). Next thing I know I'm being walked out of my place of employment in hand cuffs for a bench warrannt for a F.O.A.
    RANGER on point
    2007 Protuned STi, 316awhp.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by LouieWRX View Post
    failure to appear

It was the biggest load of crap. I got pulled over for speeding (which I deserved, although I was going in to work for an emergency). I hadnt changed my drivers license from Utah, so it was suspended. I got a new license and never got a summons from the court (because it was sent to Utah). Next thing I know I'm being walked out of my place of employment in hand cuffs for a bench warrannt for a F.O.A.
    oh that sucks...

Quote Originally Posted by 96accord View Post
    oh that sucks...
    Well there was about a 2 year lapse from the ticket and me sleeping on the floor.
    RANGER on point
    2007 Protuned STi, 316awhp.

Quote Originally Posted by LouieWRX View Post
    Well there was about a 2 year lapse from the ticket and me sleeping on the floor.
    any plans for the weekend?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234