Capital 6-8-07 - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on Capital 6-8-07 within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; failure to appear It was the biggest load of crap. I got pulled over for speeding (which I deserved, although ...

failure to appear

It was the biggest load of crap. I got pulled over for speeding (which I deserved, although I was going in to work for an emergency). I hadnt changed my drivers license from Utah, so it was suspended. I got a new license and never got a summons from the court (because it was sent to Utah). Next thing I know I'm being walked out of my place of employment in hand cuffs for a bench warrannt for a F.O.A.
    RANGER on point
    2007 Protuned STi, 316awhp.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by LouieWRX View Post
    failure to appear

It was the biggest load of crap. I got pulled over for speeding (which I deserved, although I was going in to work for an emergency). I hadnt changed my drivers license from Utah, so it was suspended. I got a new license and never got a summons from the court (because it was sent to Utah). Next thing I know I'm being walked out of my place of employment in hand cuffs for a bench warrannt for a F.O.A.
    oh that sucks...

Quote Originally Posted by 96accord View Post
    oh that sucks...
    Well there was about a 2 year lapse from the ticket and me sleeping on the floor.
    RANGER on point
    2007 Protuned STi, 316awhp.

Quote Originally Posted by LouieWRX View Post
    Well there was about a 2 year lapse from the ticket and me sleeping on the floor.
    any plans for the weekend?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.