Nautilus Run, for those that made it down last time, and anyone else of course - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on Nautilus Run, for those that made it down last time, and anyone else of course within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by chazly413 Can I get someone else to bring some salsa and onion dip too? I don't really ...

Quote Originally Posted by chazly413 View Post
    Can I get someone else to bring some salsa and onion dip too? I don't really feel like buying more than 2 of each, which will go REALLY quickly.

While I think salsa & onion dip are very Important, I think some of the other food should be alittle more important and once we have those then concentrate on the extra goodies

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Yeah, but I want everyone to have at least some salsa and/or onion dip, not just those lol.
    Charlie
    Blobeye Syndicate #41
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3017183

Quote Originally Posted by chazly413 View Post
    Yeah, but I want everyone to have at least some salsa and/or onion dip, not just those lol.
    I think he is talking about he wants to make sure there is enough hamburgers, buns, ect first before the dips

Yeah I know, I agree also, but if I only bring two of each, it'll go really quickly for people who might want some later, see what I'm saying?
    Charlie
    Blobeye Syndicate #41
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3017183

you could also try posting this on the Nasioc thread to

Well I think this will be the FINAL update before the meet tomorrow!!!!!!

Weather.com:Sunday (24 hours): Mostly sunny. Highs in the low 80s and lows in the low 60s.

Please remeber you $1 donation for the BBQ since I paid $100 so that we could hold the event at the park, something about having to have a permit

It Appears that we could have some where around 100+ people
    Before the drive there will be a sign-in, this is so we can assign you to a group. SO PLEASE GO SIGN IN ASAP, we will have plenty of time to talk at the BBQ.

Also with the large amount of people for possible attendance, I ask that you bring alittle extra food(not those that have already Volunteered) better to have too much then to little just bring something small.

Also please come into the Parking lot in a civil matter, as you can see there are house's that surround the parking lot, so please No reving your motors I do not wish to draw negativie attention to the meet before it starts

There is a ball field there, Kick ball anyone? Feel free to bring any sporting equipment with you maybe we can get some kind of game going
    :disco:

if anyone has any last Min. questions, please ask NOW!!

also wanted to again thank these Shops again for donating items for our free Raffle which will take place at the BBQ
    www.andrewtechautomotive.com
    www.vipgarageonline.com
    www.racecompengineering.com
    www.GTWORX.com
    www.XLR8racing.com
    www.brainchildcustoms.com

thx guys

SEE YOU THERE
    SCOTT

everyone ready?!

i'm I too late to sign up for the drive and bbq and meet part?? i totally haven't been keeping up with the forums lately and would love to make this meet.

oh yea, and if its not too late awesome...and i'm more then happy to bring anything you still might need for the event..food,drinks, etc

Quote Originally Posted by 96accord View Post
    everyone ready?!
    I just took a nice week at the beach, and I am stoked for this meet/cruise. Got my t-shirt and hoodie today (well, probably got them earlier in the week, but I got home today), the 2-ways are charged, and the car is about to get washed. I cant wait!
    Bugeye Mafia #130

'03 SRP WRX sedan. Engine mods - SPT intake, Perrin sport tone catback, stage 1 tune. Suspension mods - lots, excluding only the springs, struts, and tophats. Plans - dont screw this one up.

yup 8 more hours til i leave!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.