Went to Agile
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Went to Agile within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; went to Agile this past weekend and had the colder plugs/gm boost solienod done/Pro-tune stage II. Went really well, the ...

Went to Agile

went to Agile this past weekend and had the colder plugs/gm boost solienod done/Pro-tune stage II. Went really well, the only thing was that they kept adding fuel and it was responding, told me that I should upgrade to a walbro 255 and buy a new fuel filter, so i'm heading back in July. Over-all really nice place and people.
    2004 WRX @ Stage II with a Pro-tune.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

awesome, where is agile at?

here are some meets going on near you if you are interested

Sykesville Area???

Potential Frederick Meet
    2004 VW GLI "Back In Boost "

Quote Originally Posted by KanoWRX View Post
    well...IMO, or IMI (In My Imagination) WRX's/STi's are still better that Evo's...hands down...despise the facts.........

I moved this thread to Mid-A cus their website says: Fallston, MD
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

Gotcha
    2004 VW GLI "Back In Boost "

Quote Originally Posted by KanoWRX View Post
    well...IMO, or IMI (In My Imagination) WRX's/STi's are still better that Evo's...hands down...despise the facts.........

I Support ClubWRX
    Up Agile is kind of Bel Air-ish.

I have went their for extreamly minor work and was rather pleased. They seem to do good work and are great people.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

yeah they are located in just outside Fallston, MD. exit 74 off of Route 95.

I picked my Cobb AP up yesterday from Agile.

The people didn't say much besides Hello and How may I help you and asked for my credit card.

But it was at 5:30pm and they close at 6pm...

anybody had them dyno & protune (cobb) done there? - they're the closest w/ an all wheel drive dyne 2 me (plus cobb dealer) - I really want 2 see what my car does

i personally have not, but i know a crap load of people (in a local car group affilated with Agile) that have.

Quote Originally Posted by 96accord View Post
    I picked my Cobb AP up yesterday from Agile.

The people didn't say much besides Hello and How may I help you and asked for my credit card.

But it was at 5:30pm and they close at 6pm...
    Please don't let that discourage you from going back...I have been going to Agile since they started out down the rd from me in Cockeysville before opening up there new mega shop and showroom...They are very friendly knowledgable people and I have not had any problems what so ever from them. They know there subaru's...Most likely they were just busy running around working on all the cars that keep their bays filled night and day....

I'm sure you'll have a better experience next visit....

And if you every have a tranny problem ANDREWTECH in Gaithersburg FTW!!! The absolute best sales,staff and service I have literally ever dealt with in my life....great folks there, though they are a bit farther from me then Agile,they have always been more then worth my drive.

Bottom line...in my humble opionion the 2 afore mentioned shops are the absolute only ones I ever even think to use or trust in the mid-atlantic region when it comes to Subaru's...Top notch from both!

Quote Originally Posted by crazycracker View Post
    anybody had them dyno & protune (cobb) done there? - they're the closest w/ an all wheel drive dyne 2 me (plus cobb dealer) - I really want 2 see what my car does
    Yes and Hill and Jeremy do amazing tuning with the Cobb AP in my opinion...Netted 242 whp and 292 wft/tq on my 06 with just a catless turbo back!!! not bad at all....you will not be disspointed...make an appointment ASAP,as this is a very busy time of year for them...

Quote Originally Posted by 06wrxdude View Post
    Yes and Hill and Jeremy do amazing tuning with the Cobb AP in my opinion...Netted 242 whp and 292 wft/tq on my 06 with just a catless turbo back!!! not bad at all....you will not be disspointed...make an appointment ASAP,as this is a very busy time of year for them...

This is a very busy time for them I was just down last weekend and the closest saturday appointment was in July. Yeah I had them do a pro-tune with my Cobb AP. I was already running a stage II base map when I went down. After the pro-tune I had 220 horsepower and 210 ft. lbs of torque. Like I said I had issues with my fuel system above 6grand and Agile recommend that I step up to a walbro 255 fuel pump and replace my fuel filter. I'm also going to have that sti top mount tuned and maybe one other thing done, like an up-pipe if I have the extra money.
    Last edited by Innocent69; 05-24-2007 at 05:46 PM.

i had my 04 sti protuned there ended up with 331hp and 348tq baseline with my mod was 298hp and 292tq so i gained a good amount on both ends

Quote Originally Posted by civic88hb View Post
    i had my 04 sti protuned there ended up with 331hp and 348tq baseline with my mod was 298hp and 292tq so i gained a good amount on both ends
    what do you have done? mods?

Quote Originally Posted by 06wrxdude View Post
    Please don't let that discourage you from going back...I have been going to Agile since they started out down the rd from me in Cockeysville before opening up there new mega shop and showroom...They are very friendly knowledgable people and I have not had any problems what so ever from them. They know there subaru's...Most likely they were just busy running around working on all the cars that keep their bays filled night and day....
    I was not discouraged... just a little disappointed that I walked in there, the woman in there said we will be right with you while some guy was looking through papers and asked me "how can i help you?". I say I am looking for a Cobb AP for a '07 WRX and the woman goes to the room with the AP and brings it up front. The guy asks me my name, address, vehicle to put into the computer and then I give him my credit card. Sign the paper and walk out. No other words spoken besides "how can I help you" and name address and vehicle!

He didn't say anything about installing it or having them hook it up (i know it's easy to install).... What else do I have done to my car... Am i new to Subaru's....

Oh well...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast