Went to Agile - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Went to Agile within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; tbe and a sri...

tbe and a sri

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 06wrxdude View Post
    Yes and Hill and Jeremy do amazing tuning with the Cobb AP in my opinion...Netted 242 whp and 292 wft/tq on my 06 with just a catless turbo back!!! not bad at all....you will not be disspointed...make an appointment ASAP,as this is a very busy time of year for them...
    Jeremy actually moved to NY last saturday, but yeah, his work is very good.

Quote Originally Posted by crazycracker View Post
    anybody had them dyno & protune (cobb) done there? - they're the closest w/ an all wheel drive dyne 2 me (plus cobb dealer) - I really want 2 see what my car does
    I had my STi tuned there. I went from 243whp to 316.6 with a protune on a stage 2 set up. Hill stated that my car has more potential once I clear up a rattle with my heatshield.

Jeff dont let their customer service that one day get you discouraged. The woman (annie, hills wife) is really very nice and accomidating. Joe, the guy who probably took your money and info, he's pretty cool... I think he's new, he has to ask everyone else a lot of questions but has always taken good care of me and my car. The thing I like about going there, they know my name. If I walk in there, they are like...."hey louie(reminds me of NORM on Cheers)"
    RANGER on point
    2007 Protuned STi, 316awhp.

Quote Originally Posted by 96accord View Post
    I picked my Cobb AP up yesterday from Agile.

The people didn't say much besides Hello and How may I help you and asked for my credit card.

But it was at 5:30pm and they close at 6pm...
    Man, put some miles on that car before you mod it too deep. Let the engine BEGIN to break in.
    RANGER on point

Quote Originally Posted by LouieWRX View Post
    Man, put some miles on that car before you mod it too deep. Let the engine BEGIN to break in.
    he is only going stage 1 i wouldn't worry too much
    2004 VW GLI "Back In Boost "

Quote Originally Posted by KanoWRX View Post
    well...IMO, or IMI (In My Imagination) WRX's/STi's are still better that Evo's...hands down...despise the facts.........

You know its just denial.

First he gets the intake...sounds cool, a little umph..
    Puts in the heat shield...looks cool, supports the little umph..
    Gets the AP...car runs smoother, more umph and now like a first time crack user.....

ADDICTED....

TO MODS FOR LIFE

I've seen it a million times... poor guy, he was nice too.
    RANGER on point

You know its just denial.

First he gets the intake...sounds cool, a little umph..
    Puts in the heat shield...looks cool, supports the little umph..
    Gets the AP...car runs smoother, more umph and now like a first time crack user.....

ADDICTED....

TO MODS FOR LIFE

I've seen it a million times... poor guy, he was nice too.
    does that mean he may post more!!

well...IMO, or IMI (In My Imagination) WRX's/STi's are still better that Evo's...hands down...despise the facts.........

Quote Originally Posted by xMDxWRX View Post
    does that mean he may post more!!
    no it doesn't mean I post more!!

i have actually posted less!!

I have a little bit over 1,300 miles.

I am not doing anything to void the warranty yet (ie: dp)

Quote Originally Posted by lordcon View Post
    Jeremy actually moved to NY last saturday, but yeah, his work is very good.

Wow, I had no idea...Thats cool though....hope he stops by once in a while.

I was not discouraged... just a little disappointed that I walked in there, the woman in there said we will be right with you while some guy was looking through papers and asked me "how can i help you?". I say I am looking for a Cobb AP for a '07 WRX and the woman goes to the room with the AP and brings it up front. The guy asks me my name, address, vehicle to put into the computer and then I give him my credit card. Sign the paper and walk out. No other words spoken besides "how can I help you" and name address and vehicle!

He didn't say anything about installing it or having them hook it up (i know it's easy to install).... What else do I have done to my car... Am i new to Subaru's....

Oh well...
    Jeff,
    Hi, this is Joe, the guy whom you dealt with Agile. I'm sorry you were disappointed with your transaction. However, for the sake of hearing both sides of the story, had you asked me any questions I would have been more than willing to help you. Most guys just come in buy their part and leave, you appeared no different. You came in, asked for the part, handed me your credit card and I did my job. If you had asked me any questions about installing it, how it works, etc I would have gladly told you or started the process of flashing it to your car.

Plus, as you already mentioned, it was near the end of the day for us. Especially for me, I had a lot on my mind and your AP purchase appeared to be just another transaction not needing any additional support or customer service. I had a lot to wrap up in the final 30 mins before I had to run to my 2nd job at six o'clock.

Once again, I apologize on my behalf for the poor service you received. I hope that your experience dealing with me isn't enough to turn you off from the services we provide at Agile Automotive. We strive to provide our best to serve our customers. If you have any additional comments, questions or concerns, feel free to pm me.

Joe
    Agile Auto

I have a little bit over 1,300 miles.

I am not doing anything to void the warranty yet (ie: dp)
    If Subaru knew about the AP that still voids it too

Quote Originally Posted by Agile Auto View Post
    Jeff,
    Hi, this is Joe, the guy whom you dealt with Agile. I'm sorry you were disappointed with your transaction. However, for the sake of hearing both sides of the story, had you asked me any questions I would have been more than willing to help you. Most guys just come in buy their part and leave, you appeared no different. You came in, asked for the part, handed me your credit card and I did my job. If you had asked me any questions about installing it, how it works, etc I would have gladly told you or started the process of flashing it to your car.

Plus, as you already mentioned, it was near the end of the day for us. Especially for me, I had a lot on my mind and your AP purchase appeared to be just another transaction not needing any additional support or customer service. I had a lot to wrap up in the final 30 mins before I had to run to my 2nd job at six o'clock.

Once again, I apologize on my behalf for the poor service you received. I hope that your experience dealing with me isn't enough to turn you off from the services we provide at Agile Automotive. We strive to provide our best to serve our customers. If you have any additional comments, questions or concerns, feel free to pm me.

Joe
    Agile Auto
    Joe do you only tune through the AP or if i got enginuity would you be able to tune me up? if you could pm me if you can and how much it will be, not going to have money for it any time soon so don't worry about how busy you guys are.

I have heard nothing but good things and would gladly trust your shop and found that how stand up you were with Jeff was real cool

Quote Originally Posted by Agile Auto View Post
    Joe
    Agile Auto
    Joe,

I understood that it was the end of the day.. That sucks about the 2nd job you had to go to!

I didn't know what questions I should ask anyways. I knew the AP would come with directions but I dunno.. i am new to all of this Subaru stuff, so I wouldn't have know what questions to ask...

I am not turned off by this experience. I can't really call it a bad experience because I wasn't even in there for 5 mins.. lol

I have heard great stuff about you guys from Louie and I will stop up there if I need anything else!!

Thanks again
    ~Jeff~

Agile sucks at answering email, though. Where you at, Joe?
    In short: HLGBGUAHUGLABLAGUHGALGHAGHL
    Mods::Pics

Joe,

I understood that it was the end of the day.. That sucks about the 2nd job you had to go to!

I didn't know what questions I should ask anyways. I knew the AP would come with directions but I dunno.. i am new to all of this Subaru stuff, so I wouldn't have know what questions to ask...

I am not turned off by this experience. I can't really call it a bad experience because I wasn't even in there for 5 mins.. lol

I have heard great stuff about you guys from Louie and I will stop up there if I need anything else!!

Thanks again
    ~Jeff~
    Hey Joe- maybe I can get a bird dog commision here huh?

Jeff- when are we taking a ride man? Did you forget about me?
    RANGER on point

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast