Sykesville Area??? - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on Sykesville Area??? within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by RossLH Since I'm plotting out the cruise, I'll be leading. I'm gonna take it easy througout the ...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RossLH View Post
    Since I'm plotting out the cruise, I'll be leading. I'm gonna take it easy througout the cruise. Maybe I'll take a 'joyful' turn every now and then, but I strongly discourage speeding and/or racing. If anything, we will probably average about the speed limit.
    I agree wit u i have an illegal exhaust and a speeding ticket pending...totally just wanna chill and not get pulled over by these piglets at the eend of the month!!!!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by DriftSti07 View Post
    id meet up wit u guys if we do it on a friday but prob could on wed..how many ppl are expected?
    wednesday is good or friday if we keep it short
    2004 VW GLI "Back In Boost "

Quote Originally Posted by KanoWRX View Post
    well...IMO, or IMI (In My Imagination) WRX's/STi's are still better that Evo's...hands down...despise the facts.........

Quote Originally Posted by DriftSti07 View Post
    id meet up wit u guys if we do it on a friday but prob could on wed..how many ppl are expected?
    3 or 4 cars, if all goes well.

Quote Originally Posted by xMDxWRX View Post
    If you want a short cruise, I have a few different possible routes, ranging from 20 minutes to 55 minutes, give or take a few minutes. It just so happens that the shorter the cruise is, the more boring it is, as in, the more time spent on 26 and/or 32.
    Bugeye Mafia #130

'03 SRP WRX sedan. Engine mods - SPT intake, Perrin sport tone catback, stage 1 tune. Suspension mods - lots, excluding only the springs, struts, and tophats. Plans - dont screw this one up.

so basically, wednesday it is

Quote Originally Posted by jfolland View Post
    so basically, wednesday it is
    I think its just you and me then.
    Bugeye Mafia #130

'03 SRP WRX sedan. Engine mods - SPT intake, Perrin sport tone catback, stage 1 tune. Suspension mods - lots, excluding only the springs, struts, and tophats. Plans - dont screw this one up.

I think its just you and me then.
    driftsti07 said he prob could do wednesday and xMDxWRX said he could do wed. as well

Banned
    3 or 4 cars, if all goes well.

If you want a short cruise, I have a few different possible routes, ranging from 20 minutes to 55 minutes, give or take a few minutes. It just so happens that the shorter the cruise is, the more boring it is, as in, the more time spent on 26 and/or 32.
    guys i love drivin..i have 2,527 miles in a month and 3 days on my car...i got maybe 2 guys w/ hondas that might b able 2 go..but if u want subie then they can just ride backseat wit me

driftsti07 said he prob could do wednesday and xMDxWRX said he could do wed. as well
    I thought xMDxWRX said he couldnt afford the gas?
    Bugeye Mafia #130

Quote Originally Posted by xMDxWRX View Post
    maybe he got paid? lol

maybe he got paid? lol
    If so, awesome! The more the merrier!
    Bugeye Mafia #130

Banned
    If so, awesome! The more the merrier!
    so u want my honda guys or just subies?

Banned
    how far are u guys from fairfax?

ummmm roundabout 1hr 30 min. max....

edit... thats with no traffic....so double that for the time we are planning, lol

Banned
    ummmm roundabout 1hr 30 min. max....

edit... thats with no traffic....so double that for the time we are planning, lol
    ahh shyt man yeah def cant do that...but yo im planning a trip wit some of my boys 2 http://www.usdrift.com/ at old dominion in manasas on june 11http://www.olddominionspeedway.com/OD_Dragstrip_Main.html..gimmy a shout on a forum called Us drift at Old Dominon meet..Mid atlantic region

maybe he got paid? lol
    not till the 5th, i have $20 to my name and a credit card with $500 to go but trying to not get into that
    2004 VW GLI "Back In Boost "

Quote Originally Posted by KanoWRX View Post
    well...IMO, or IMI (In My Imagination) WRX's/STi's are still better that Evo's...hands down...despise the facts.........

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.