Sykesville Area??? - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on Sykesville Area??? within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; i really wanted to hear your exhaust too.......

i really wanted to hear your exhaust too....

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

maybe i can tag along with Jeff (its all good if not jeff) but ill just ride to the meeting area then not take my car on the cruise so you can still hear it
    2004 VW GLI "Back In Boost "

Quote Originally Posted by KanoWRX View Post
    well...IMO, or IMI (In My Imagination) WRX's/STi's are still better that Evo's...hands down...despise the facts.........

I can do Tuesday if necessary. I'm about to plan out the route now, then I'll drive through it to see how it is.
    Bugeye Mafia #130

'03 SRP WRX sedan. Engine mods - SPT intake, Perrin sport tone catback, stage 1 tune. Suspension mods - lots, excluding only the springs, struts, and tophats. Plans - dont screw this one up.

if its a tuesday ill be out for sure gotta work, but don't worry about me since i probably won't be making it anyways

well...IMO, or IMI (In My Imagination) WRX's/STi's are still better that Evo's...hands down...despise the facts.........

Quote Originally Posted by xMDxWRX View Post
    if its a tuesday ill be out for sure gotta work, but don't worry about me since i probably won't be making it anyways
    we can't axe the idea man! Would thursday work for you?

As I said, I'm never busy. If it need be Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday, my schedule is open.

In similar news, I did some tweaking to the route, I'm going to drive it out tomorrow (today's attempt failed terribly).
    Bugeye Mafia #130

'03 SRP WRX sedan. Engine mods - SPT intake, Perrin sport tone catback, stage 1 tune. Suspension mods - lots, excluding only the springs, struts, and tophats. Plans - dont screw this one up.

Quote Originally Posted by RossLH View Post
    As I said, I'm never busy. If it need be Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday, my schedule is open.

In similar news, I did some tweaking to the route, I'm going to drive it out tomorrow (today's attempt failed terribly).
    How did your route fail?

Thursday would work but again i am too poor to pay for gas to go on such a long unneeded cruise

Quote Originally Posted by xMDxWRX View Post
    How did your route fail?
    It was way too short. I figured it would be a bit longer, but it turned out to be 20 minutes.
    Bugeye Mafia #130

It was way too short. I figured it would be a bit longer, but it turned out to be 20 minutes.
    You had me worried, i was going to bail on the cruise just because the leader "failed" at it and i would be too afraid to try it

good luck on the new one

a 20 minute cruise probably wouldn't hurt the wallet quite as much and MD WRX might be able to go then.

I cannot do thursday, so i'd like to keep it on tuesday or wednesday

If the cruise is tomorrow, I wont be able to eat dinner with you guys. I have a graduation to go to at 8:30 at Merriweather.
    Bugeye Mafia #130

ok....each person post up your preferred day. Options are Tuesday or Wednesday.

My vote...wednesday, but like i said, tuesday is doable.

I'd prefer Wednesday.
    Bugeye Mafia #130

Banned
    id meet up wit u guys if we do it on a friday but prob could on wed..how many ppl are expected?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.