Sykesville Area??? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on Sykesville Area??? within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Anytime is good for me. I can help organize the cruise, I just need a time frame of how long ...

Anytime is good for me. I can help organize the cruise, I just need a time frame of how long we want the cruise to be and what time of day we'll be doing it (I'd like to stay away from lunch hour and rush hour if at all possible). I'm pretty familiar with the area, but I know a guy that knows the area like the back of his hand.
    Bugeye Mafia #130

'03 SRP WRX sedan. Engine mods - SPT intake, Perrin sport tone catback, stage 1 tune. Suspension mods - lots, excluding only the springs, struts, and tophats. Plans - dont screw this one up.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

It really doesn't matter how long man...Like I said, I have never been involved in a cruise so I don't really know...How about we meet around 6 (traffic isn't usually a big deal around that time as long as you stay off of the main roads aka 32 and 26) then cruise for about an hour or maybe longer (I don't care), then eat between like 7 and 730. If you guys want to make any adjustments to that schedule feel free, im just kind of winging it here.
    Last edited by jfolland; 05-22-2007 at 07:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jfolland View Post
    It really doesn't matter how long man...Like I said, I have never been involved in a cruise so I don't really know...How about we meet around 6 (traffic isn't usually a big deal around that time as long as you stay off of the main roads aka 32 and 26) then cruise for about an hour or maybe longer (I don't care), then eat between like 7 and 730. If you guys want to make any adjustments to that schedule feel free, im just kind of winging it here.
    sounds like a good plan to me bro
    2004 VW GLI "Back In Boost "

Quote Originally Posted by KanoWRX View Post
    well...IMO, or IMI (In My Imagination) WRX's/STi's are still better that Evo's...hands down...despise the facts.........

As far as I'm concerned, that sounds pretty good. We could meet up around 6, then leave around 6:30, or earlier if we are all set to leave. I'd say a 45-60 minute drive would be appropriate, and we can end at Becks and enjoy a nice meal.

Note to self: split the bill.
    Bugeye Mafia #130

'03 SRP WRX sedan. Engine mods - SPT intake, Perrin sport tone catback, stage 1 tune. Suspension mods - lots, excluding only the springs, struts, and tophats. Plans - dont screw this one up.

edited first post....

Whats up guys? I am within walking distance of Becks and i should have my 07 STI by this weekend.

I'd be totally down for coming, though not sure how great i'd be on the cruise (since i'd still be in break-in period )

Do you have a gold (not sure the actual name of the color) 06/07 WRX? I was driving through eldersburg on 26 the other day to work and someone tried to race me. If i hadnt been in the traffic lane i would have joined in =). I currently drive a silver Roush mustang.

edit: just looked at your AV, nevermind. /doh
    Last edited by GuiltySparc; 05-23-2007 at 09:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltySparc View Post
    I'd be totally down for coming, though not sure how great i'd be on the cruise (since i'd still be in break-in period )
    Since I'm plotting out the cruise, I'll be leading. I'm gonna take it easy througout the cruise. Maybe I'll take a 'joyful' turn every now and then, but I strongly discourage speeding and/or racing. If anything, we will probably average about the speed limit.
    Bugeye Mafia #130

Quote Originally Posted by RossLH View Post
    Since I'm plotting out the cruise, I'll be leading. I'm gonna take it easy througout the cruise. Maybe I'll take a 'joyful' turn every now and then, but I strongly discourage speeding and/or racing. If anything, we will probably average about the speed limit.
    Sounds like a good way to get some break in miles on the car

Quote Originally Posted by RossLH View Post
    BOOOOOOO!!!

well...IMO, or IMI (In My Imagination) WRX's/STi's are still better that Evo's...hands down...despise the facts.........

Quote Originally Posted by xMDxWRX View Post
    BOOOOOOO!!!
    Of course thats the same thing rex.effect said last time. Its more a disclaimer than anything else, and only somewhat true. Basically the idea is to get little to no attention from the police. I'm familiar with most of the traps in the area, so I'll slow down from time to time.
    Bugeye Mafia #130

anyone else interested?

I talked to a new STi owner tonight, he might be coming along.
    Bugeye Mafia #130

Picked up the STI on thursday but i have bad news.

They had to order the short throw shifter and boost gauge for me, so they need the car wednesday night to have it installed...

think we could do this either tuesday or thursday instead?

Tuesday would work for me but I dunno bout the others....

I think i may be out... gas prices and money in general are killing me at the present moment

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast