Potential Frederick Meet - Page 2
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Potential Frederick Meet within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I'm down for the end of June. Cookout sounds good Just remembered, I'm going to be in Boston for a ...

I'm down for the end of June. Cookout sounds good

Just remembered, I'm going to be in Boston for a few days starting at the solstice, so I dunno yet. Should be free very last few days of June, definitely early July.
    Last edited by chazly413; 05-16-2007 at 01:22 PM.
    Charlie
    Blobeye Syndicate #41
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3017183

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sounding good guys i am thinking mid to late june so far, i am still a little swamped with school stuff right now but friday is my last day of papers and finals so after that i can actually start to plan a driving route and location for a cook out
    2004 VW GLI "Back In Boost "

Quote Originally Posted by KanoWRX View Post
    well...IMO, or IMI (In My Imagination) WRX's/STi's are still better that Evo's...hands down...despise the facts.........

Quote Originally Posted by xMDxWRX View Post
    Sounding good guys i am thinking mid to late june so far, i am still a little swamped with school stuff right now but friday is my last day of papers and finals so after that i can actually start to plan a driving route and location for a cook out
    hell-yeah... better get that school work done!! lol

if i have my car back on Friday... down for anything Friday night??

a drive?? installing SPT Intake?! lol

Quote Originally Posted by 96accord View Post
    hell-yeah... better get that school work done!! lol

if i have my car back on Friday... down for anything Friday night??

a drive?? installing SPT Intake?! lol
    Either works for me when are you getting the intake? plus i should have all my work done tomorrow just got roped into going to PA today

well...IMO, or IMI (In My Imagination) WRX's/STi's are still better that Evo's...hands down...despise the facts.........

Either works for me when are you getting the intake? plus i should have all my work done tomorrow just got roped into going to PA today
    I believe Friday I am getting the intake...

sweet, well if you want the intake installed ill need to see if my brother will be going, i am not going to lie i help with the installs of stuff but my brother and his friend do the majority of it

THERE IS NO WAY THAT AN INTAKE IS A DIFFICULT INSTALL. IF YOU WANT LOCAL HELP, I WILL GIVE YOU A HAND. I AM BETTING WE COULD INSTALL IT IN A PARKING LOT IN LESS THAN 30 MINUTES. LMK
    -Taz
    Blobeye Syndicate #77

"Understeer is when you´re scared...
    Oversteer is when your passengers are scared"

Quote Originally Posted by rex.effect View Post
    THERE IS NO WAY THAT AN INTAKE IS A DIFFICULT INSTALL. IF YOU WANT LOCAL HELP, I WILL GIVE YOU A HAND. I AM BETTING WE COULD INSTALL IT IN A PARKING LOT IN LESS THAN 30 MINUTES. LMK
    guess your at work I highly doubt an intake is a hard install just saying my brother is the one with teh tool set so i will need that and jeff and i will be able to figure it out

Quote Originally Posted by rex.effect View Post
    thanks Rex

I am sure it's easy but I am new too the subaru world. I know that xMDxWRX was saying something about me and him meeting up sometime so thats why i was asking him.. but it doesn't matter to me... if xMDxWRX has other plans then if you don't mind helping me thats cool too.

thanks Rex

I am sure it's easy but I am new too the subaru world. I know that xMDxWRX was saying something about me and him meeting up sometime so thats why i was asking him.. but it doesn't matter to me... if xMDxWRX has other plans then if you don't mind helping me thats cool too.
    Either way works and either way NO install fee, thats the only thing that matters, Exhaust and intake more then easy enough to save your money

Either way works and either way NO install fee, thats the only thing that matters, Exhaust and intake more then easy enough to save your money
    yeah +1 to no install fee's!!

Yeah i should get the intake tomorrow afternoon and get my car back (hopefully) tomorrow evening.

Since you guys are in the mood to do some installs, how about an up-pipe on my bugeye? I'll bring the beer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister1rg View Post
    If you pushing out less then 20 and u have stock bov or bpv or whatever.....but your pushing more then the stock psi. say 18psi, and say you have an intake or the stock stuff deleted, does that sound chage at all or is it not affeected

2003 MBP 5MT (R.I.P)
    2000 Xterra SE
    2007 Civic EX Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by twoturbos View Post
    Since you guys are in the mood to do some installs, how about an up-pipe on my bugeye? I'll bring the beer!
    thats up to xMDxWRX.. lol

I am a noob to Subaru's... Mine (she) is 1 week and 2 days old!

guess your at work I highly doubt an intake is a hard install just saying my brother is the one with teh tool set so i will need that and jeff and i will be able to figure it out
    YES, I AM AT WORK
    +1, I WAS ONLY OFFERING BECAUSE I AM A LOT CLOSER TO 96ACCORD. IF YOU GUYS WERE ALREADY GETTING TOGETHER BEFORE THIS MEET, BY ALL MEANS HAVE FUN WITH THE INSTALL
    Quote Originally Posted by twoturbos View Post
    AN UPIPE IS A BIT MORE WORK TO GET TO. IF YOU HAVE A PLACE TO WORK AND SOME TOOLS, I MAY BE WILLING TO TRAVEL UP AND HELP YOU, JUST FOR THE EXPERIENCE OF IT.
    -Taz
    Blobeye Syndicate #77

"Understeer is when you´re scared...
    Oversteer is when your passengers are scared"

why do you use all CAPS at work?! just wondering...