Potential Frederick Meet - Page 13
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

This is a discussion on Potential Frederick Meet within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; there is a park here in germantown/gaithersburg... great seneca. if anybody else knows one in maryland, i am down for ...

there is a park here in germantown/gaithersburg... great seneca. if anybody else knows one in maryland, i am down for whatever.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I will post a new thread tomorrow... trying to see the best place exactly where to have it. going to scout out some places tommorow so i can set up something with one of them.

I'm down.
    Charlie
    Blobeye Syndicate #41
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3017183

Sorry all..
    2004 VW GLI "Back In Boost "

Quote Originally Posted by KanoWRX View Post
    well...IMO, or IMI (In My Imagination) WRX's/STi's are still better that Evo's...hands down...despise the facts.........

It's alright.
    Charlie
    Blobeye Syndicate #41
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3017183

Quote Originally Posted by xMDxWRX View Post
    Sorry all..
    it's alright!

sorry i couldnt post anything up over the weekend. went away to ocean city. no wrx's over there, but they sure do like them. got comments from everybody in the street. but i am going to look at a few places here in mont county area tomorrow to see where we can meet up.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.