Potential Frederick Meet - Page 11
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

This is a discussion on Potential Frederick Meet within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by xMDxWRX another thought acures... same thing but twisties after cookout? roll right from frederick to the falls ...

Quote Originally Posted by xMDxWRX View Post
    another thought acures... same thing but twisties after cookout? roll right from frederick to the falls (there are some twisites to get to the falls) then after the cookout those who want to stay can come hit the back roads?
    also sounds good

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

... Full belly + twisties = hahahaha
    Charlie
    Blobeye Syndicate #41
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3017183

Quote Originally Posted by chazly413 View Post
    ... Full belly + twisties = hahahaha

haven't been on this thread for a while, but my girlfriend was wondering how many other girlfriends/fiances/wives are going to be there...

i was just wondering if there are any exact details yet and what could i bring for the cookout? beer or food good? or both?

Quote Originally Posted by p0rnstar19 View Post

haven't been on this thread for a while, but my girlfriend was wondering how many other girlfriends/fiances/wives are going to be there...

i was just wondering if there are any exact details yet and what could i bring for the cookout? beer or food good? or both?
    My wife was going to go but then i remembered that the Nautilus run is the next day the NASIOC Transformers meet is the weekend after, she'd be pretty Subed out.

I'm still trying to decide if i can go, not sure if i have the time to sink a whole weekend into car meets, as much as i'd like to . Plus the wedding i have to go to some time during the day.

I'll defintely be at Nautilus and NASIOC though.
    --== Hawkeye Alliance Member #096 ==--

2007 OBP STi
    Shorty Shifter, Boost Gauge

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltySparc View Post
    My wife was going to go but then i remembered that the Nautilus run is the next day the NASIOC Transformers meet is the weekend after, she'd be pretty Subed out.

I'm still trying to decide if i can go, not sure if i have the time to sink a whole weekend into car meets, as much as i'd like to . Plus the wedding i have to go to some time during the day.

I'll defintely be at Nautilus and NASIOC though.
    when and where is this transformers meet? my friend is the manager at rio in gaithersburg and we are going to see it 2 days before it comes out. i am going to ask how many people are allowed to go to see if i can invite some of the people here... but he already invited the schnell crew (vw crew), so i am not sure how many more are allowed.

My girlfriend will be there, and i think there was like 2 or 3 others

Beer if you all want it, food of any sort works
    2004 VW GLI "Back In Boost "

Quote Originally Posted by KanoWRX View Post
    well...IMO, or IMI (In My Imagination) WRX's/STi's are still better that Evo's...hands down...despise the facts.........

My girlfriend will be there, and i think there was like 2 or 3 others

Beer if you all want it, food of any sort works
    sweet. i'm down. i am just waiting for the 30th to come soon...

Quote Originally Posted by p0rnstar19 View Post
    when and where is this transformers meet? my friend is the manager at rio in gaithersburg and we are going to see it 2 days before it comes out. i am going to ask how many people are allowed to go to see if i can invite some of the people here... but he already invited the schnell crew (vw crew), so i am not sure how many more are allowed.
    heres the thread...

http://www.iwsti.com/forums/showthre...58#post1345658

Right now, all the theater spots are full, but the list is over 200 people, so it will be worth it just to see all the cars imo.
    --== Hawkeye Alliance Member #096 ==--

2007 OBP STi
    Shorty Shifter, Boost Gauge

heres the thread...

Right now, all the theater spots are full, but the list is over 200 people, so it will be worth it just to see all the cars imo.
    Even if you put your name on the wait list, people are bound to cancel their reservations. I was on the wait list with a friend for a week or so before a few people cancelled. Now I have 2 tickets (one for me, one for my friend).
    Bugeye Mafia #130

'03 SRP WRX sedan. Engine mods - SPT intake, Perrin sport tone catback, stage 1 tune. Suspension mods - lots, excluding only the springs, struts, and tophats. Plans - dont screw this one up.

heres the thread...

i'll go just for the cars, but i am going to try and get some of the clubwrx.net people in to see transformers on the 2nd... the monday before it comes.

Alright guys, i feel like a jerk having to do this... but i can't do this meet right now. I can't free time to plan the back roads we will take, and there is too much on my plate between 2 full time jobs and a 3rd part time job for me to find time for anything besides eating, my 2 online classes, and my girlfriend, maybe something near the end of july or august but right now is too busy

sorry if anyone took off work or anything to come to this but just not a good time for me... sorry

well...IMO, or IMI (In My Imagination) WRX's/STi's are still better that Evo's...hands down...despise the facts.........

Alright guys, i feel like a jerk having to do this... but i can't do this meet right now. I can't free time to plan the back roads we will take, and there is too much on my plate between 2 full time jobs and a 3rd part time job for me to find time for anything besides eating, my 2 online classes, and my girlfriend, maybe something near the end of july or august but right now is too busy

sorry if anyone took off work or anything to come to this but just not a good time for me... sorry
    it happens, man. it is always easier when you have some help organizing an event. with your schedule, any of us would have had trouble doing it too. keep us posted on the possible end of summer meet.
    -Taz
    Blobeye Syndicate #77

"Understeer is when you´re scared...
    Oversteer is when your passengers are scared"

Quote Originally Posted by rex.effect View Post
    it happens, man. it is always easier when you have some help organizing an event. with your schedule, any of us would have had trouble doing it too. keep us posted on the possible end of summer meet.
    Will do

its sad i only get to be on teh club at my 1 job i can't find time in my "down time" i dont' have

Will do

its sad i only get to be on teh club at my 1 job i can't find time in my "down time" i dont' have
    you get that truck?

Quote Originally Posted by 96accord View Post
    you get that truck?
    lol search noob

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...=1#post1967453

BTW i did notice you found it, i just like calling you a n0ob

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.