WTB: 2005 WRX sedan around $17000 (Washington D.C. area)

This is a discussion on WTB: 2005 WRX sedan around 000 (Washington D.C. area) within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Found One!!!...

Arrow WTB:Northern VA 2004-05 WRX Sedan

Found One!!!
    Last edited by IgZekYaTiv; 07-10-2007 at 04:14 PM.
    I'm saying, what else is there to do besides relax?
    Let the problems in your mind, become ancient artifacts. Perhaps, these raps, can help you alleviate,
    the things thats got you trippin', now whatch me demonsrtate. First you, ignore the non-sense
    and clear your conscience, let your pen touch the paper, write verbs and consonants.
    As the words become a sentence, you start to feel indifferent. The stress is out your mind,
    you feel like the weight was lifted. Terrific.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump...
    Let the problems in your mind, become ancient artifacts. Perhaps, these raps, can help you alleviate,
    the things thats got you trippin', now whatch me demonsrtate. First you, ignore the non-sense
    and clear your conscience, let your pen touch the paper, write verbs and consonants.
    As the words become a sentence, you start to feel indifferent. The stress is out your mind,

Peachypumpkincheeks

Quote Originally Posted by IgZekYaTiv View Post
    Looking to buy a 2005 WRX Sedan. Clean title. Around $17,000 (+-$1,000). Prefferably under 30,000, but if a really good deal maybe a lil more. I am located in Fairfax, Virginia, right outside Washington D.C. Willing to travel up to 500 miles, if I am very very interested, but would obviously like it to be closer. Color pref. (in order of fav to least fav) Black/White/Blue/Silver/Red. E-mail me at pdoyle@gmu.edu

Thanks!
    Hi! I'm from Fairfax too! You are most likely going to be hard-pressed to find all that for under $17k around here. Paid $18k for a 2002 with 26k miles...that's about average...but that was also through a dealership. If you can do private party you'll definitely find one close to your price range. If I were you I'd check out cars.com and autotrader.com...I see exactly what you're looking for every day on there.

Good luck!
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

thanks, i check there quite often, just didn't know if i could catch a good deal on here... where in fairfax you from?

bump...

If you want to spend 23k.
    I have STI with 469 AWHP for sale. Let me know.
    -soul

Good Luck with the search!