Farrish Fairfax, VA
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Farrish Fairfax, VA within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Anyone had any bad experience with Farrish on Fairfax circle? Took my car in for an oil change and it's ...

Farrish Fairfax, VA

Anyone had any bad experience with Farrish on Fairfax circle? Took my car in for an oil change and it's first tire rotation and when i was washing my rims a day later i noticed they used an air ratchet on my TR wheels and gouged grooves in the lug hole of 3 out of 4 wheels! I would expect this of jiffy lube but this is a dealership that charges $25 for the rotaion and they have to know how particular we WRX/STi owners are. I should have just done it myself, i know. Left a message with their service manager but that was 24 hours ago. I'm hoping they will step up and fix/replace my wheels. Just want to get a feeling on what i should expect. 24 hours and no call back isn't a really great way to start dealing with this situation.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I haven't really dealt with their service center other than they wouldn't install my parts, that I ordered when I bought the car, anytime other than during the weekday when I was working. And wouldn't give me a loaner or anything like that. Nor could they give me a particular time to be there, basically I'd have to just show up and wait in line to fit me in when they had time.

Once they had my money for the car I was basically tossed to the side by the salesman and the rest of their crew there. I would avoid them if possible. But seeing you've already been there, I'm not sure what to say as far as what to expect from them in response. My guess is that it won't be to your liking. I hope the best for you though!
    -Jim

'02 Platinum Silver WRX sedan w/roof rack...bone stock. Ok, now that's a lie.

GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!

Everything turned out great. Pete the service manager there took care of everything. Wheels were repaired while I was at work and I picked it up after i got off.

farrish

Negatives: had body work done there. poor at best. there paint is chipping horribly. looks like they used 1 coat of color and 1 coat of clear on the hood. also left some orange peel - it is in an un-noticeable (to the common eye) place.

Not to mention, they were supposed to fix a recall (cruise control cable) but 'could not get to it before I was there' since the body shop and repair shop are so far away from one another....ya know across the driveway and all.

Positives: I got my 04 wrx wagon for a good price in July of '03

Banned
    Farrish sucks...totally lied 2 me about everything...said i can by a car on a prmisary note and said i could put my name on the title(even though i was under 18) and non of it was tru...go 2 tysons...and if your interested in buying a car leave me a message cause i got a hook up

yet another horrible 5 star experience with farrish

Got drunk and lost my keys last friday. called Farrish saturday and apparently they don't have techs in on saturdays to reprogram keys. Called again monday to arrange to drop the car off tuesday. tuesday morning: go in to the parts dept. to buy a couple new blanks. Guess what??? "out of stock, have to order." Made them get the keys from stohlman subaru ($62 a piece by the way, "cutting is free" they told me).

As i was waiting, a customer called in about getting a new set of keys. Again...."out of stock ma'am, have to order." I mean, WTF? dealers should have blanks available for any car that they sell or have sold and in stock. Don't they know that the weekends is the most common time to lose things? ( i sold cell phones, people lost them all the time over the weekend, especially new years)

I told them i wanted a new kew fob transmiter and that was $150!!!!! i told them to take it off the order. Turns out, they are brand new OEM on ebay for like $30 shipped. Oh and they said they were hooking me up by not marking up the tow (which i arranged with the wrecker service @ $70; i just had them bill Farrish so that i could just put it all on one invoice. They were going to mark the tow up to $95! WTF!?!?!

This dealership can't even get my clutch spring to stop squeaking, charged me $20 for a tire rotation, but didn't even rotate the air pressure in the tires (front and back are a little different) and gouged 3 out of 4 of my rims with their air tools doing it. If this is a 5 star dealership, I'd hate to see a 1 star dealer. I wouldn't recommend Farrish to my worst enemy.

yep

I have nothing personal against the salefolks over there; however, the service dept. and the body shop leave A LOT to be desired to any customer who pays them with money. One word....Elsewhere

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.