anything going on in deleware or maryland tonight??(4/29)

This is a discussion on anything going on in deleware or maryland tonight??(4/29) within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; anything going on in deleware or maryland tonight?? ill be out and about......

Registered User revolvedspecv05's Avatar

anything going on in deleware or maryland tonight??(4/29)

anything going on in deleware or maryland tonight?? ill be out and about...
    07 tr. gone...

current, sr20 powered s14...

bug eye coming soon?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by revolvedspecv05 View Post
    anything going on in deleware or maryland tonight?? ill be out and about...
    the only thing i know is the College Park Meet today

College park meet, and on sunday nights, a bunch of dundalk/essex/belair people meet up at either pep boys on rt 40 or homedepot on rt 40.

When it's nice out like today you usually see some nice stuff among the inevitable rice.
    94 Anthracite 6spd Supra - 9.87@147

LS2 RX7-2014 Tundra DC-GD Race Car In Progress

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeC View Post
    College park meet, and on sunday nights, a bunch of dundalk/essex/belair people meet up at either pep boys on rt 40 or homedepot on rt 40.

When it's nice out like today you usually see some nice stuff among the inevitable rice.
    Is this one of those 99% rice gatherings with 4-5 "nice" cars parked a few spots away looking/laughing as the hondas attempt to burnout, drift, and ghost ride?

I wouldnt mind going out if there are nice cars but if it's a bunch of tools with the fastest 90 hp you've ever seen it's not worth my time. I've been tempted to ride out to Loch Raven one weekend but I always hear stupid stories of VW idiots acting a fool.

Hard to find a nice weekly gathering of decent cars in the area.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

Quote Originally Posted by 302@12psi View Post
    Is this one of those 99% rice gatherings with 4-5 "nice" cars parked a few spots away looking/laughing as the hondas attempt to burnout, drift, and ghost ride?

I wouldnt mind going out if there are nice cars but if it's a bunch of tools with the fastest 90 hp you've ever seen it's not worth my time. I've been tempted to ride out to Loch Raven one weekend but I always hear stupid stories of VW idiots acting a fool.

Hard to find a nice weekly gathering of decent cars in the area.
    Exactly, but there is actually a decent amount of nice cars, evo's, wrx's, s2k's some actually nice honda's, once and a while some guys will come up from annapolis with their supra's etc.

Loch raven is great, me and a few buddies try to make it out a few nights per week. As much as I have heard about how people act dumb out there, I have never saw one performance car out there, much less one cause trouble, when we have been there, including friday/saturday nights some times.

Lee

from the sounds of this and the enthusiasm for the ride next weekend, why not try starting a weekly thing? If nothing else, a group of subie owners who want to roll to Loch Raven or Essex en masse?

Loch raven drives once or twice a month would be cool, essex is getting worse and worse now that it is getting nice out, because along with more nice cars, all the white trash come out to fight in front of everyone, someone calls the cops, all the kiddos scramble because it obviously makes you cool, and peoples cars get hit when they're trying to fly out of the parking lot, some nights are good, others aren't, when stuff like that happens a small group of us (maybe 20 or so) go down to the dundalk walmart, no rice, no fighting, etc.