Any one in montgomery county interested in starting a car club
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Any one in montgomery county interested in starting a car club within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Any one in montgomery county interested in starting a car club to go to starbucks in rockville on saterdays, car ...

Registered User silverbullet>>>'s Avatar

Any one in montgomery county interested in starting a car club

Any one in montgomery county interested in starting a car club to go to starbucks in rockville on saterdays, car shows and legal racing events

ive got a few cars that already in it
    2004 Bmw M3
    1998 Bmw 328i
    Datsun 510 with modified rotary engine
    Acura Integra with h22 turbo in being built
    2002 Subaru WRX
    and wanted to see if any other subs wanted to join and help build a team
    i was on a team before but the team got to disorganized and full of bama's
    so now im lookin for people who want to be in a club that like to hang out talk about cars and go to events like at MIR, Summit point and some car shows

if you are interested reply with where you live and what you drive and an e-mail address
    Last edited by silverbullet>>>; 08-10-2007 at 09:59 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

You roll with some pretty nice cars
    2004 VW GLI "Back In Boost "

Quote Originally Posted by KanoWRX View Post
    well...IMO, or IMI (In My Imagination) WRX's/STi's are still better that Evo's...hands down...despise the facts.........

Do you guys go to rockville meets on fridays?
    94 Anthracite 6spd Supra - 9.87@147

LS2 RX7-2014 Tundra DC-GD Race Car In Progress

yeah we head up to starbucks what im thinkin is meeting at flagship to wash our cars near jeapers on saterday nights like at 9 ish then heading as a group to starbucks after.
    Last edited by silverbullet>>>; 08-10-2007 at 08:01 PM.

Street racing is generally frowned upon on Subaru forums

I may come out one night when I get my car finished to check it out, I usually stick to the glen burnie, northern parkway and dundalk meets. I went to rockville once and it was a bunch of morons speeding around in a parking lot.
    94 Anthracite 6spd Supra - 9.87@147

LS2 RX7-2014 Tundra DC-GD Race Car In Progress

Yeah i know i dont race especialy cause i have a stock tranny maybe ill go to the track when i get ppg gears 1-4

Lee C now a days ive seen lots of suby's on sat night last week there where about 6 suby's lined up next to each other oh and yeah there are sum ricers that bring heat to the spot by speedin around but its still nice to chill there
    Last edited by silverbullet>>>; 08-10-2007 at 08:00 PM.

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX

just a heads up !

Quote Originally Posted by Seeing StaRS View Post
    Street racing is generally frowned upon on Subaru forums
    WRX vs World: Rules of the Road

ClubWRX.net does not condone, support or approve of street racing.
    Any posts planning, organizing or arranging any sort of illegal activity on public roads will be immediately deleted.

Denegrating other members, insults, and disrespect, etc. is absolutely unacceptable.

Members found to be "trolling" or posting comments merely to create a disturbance will have posts deleted and they could potentially be banned.

Ownership and management of the club refuse to expose the organization to any such liability or related risk. Use of this forum and implementation of the rules by moderators and other managers will be entirely discretionary, and will not warrant a warning unless deemed appropriate by said personality.

Members posting illegal threads are subject to banning without warning. This post serves as fair warning to all, and pleas and excuses will fall on deaf ears. Again, moderators will be allowed to use their own discretion handling this.

This forum is intended to be a friendly place to discuss the merits of our vehicle vs. those of it's competition.

Statement of opinion or fact is 100% supported.

Lastly, have fun everybody and be careful out there!
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.