Mid-A is Quiet!! - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 99

This is a discussion on Mid-A is Quiet!! within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Not to sound like Jeff but where the heck is everyone at?...

  1. #76
    Registered User xMDxWRX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Towson MD
    Posts
    1,337

    Where is the Mid A AT??

    Not to sound like Jeff but where the heck is everyone at?
    2004 VW GLI "Back In Boost "

    Quote Originally Posted by KanoWRX View Post
    well...IMO, or IMI (In My Imagination) WRX's/STi's are still better that Evo's...hands down...despise the facts.........

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #77
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    11,098
    I Support ClubWRX
    Merged the threads.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

  4. #78
    Registered User xMDxWRX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Towson MD
    Posts
    1,337
    Either way why is it so quite?
    2004 VW GLI "Back In Boost "

    Quote Originally Posted by KanoWRX View Post
    well...IMO, or IMI (In My Imagination) WRX's/STi's are still better that Evo's...hands down...despise the facts.........

  5. #79
    Registered User chazly413's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Ellicott City, MD
    Posts
    236
    Just chilling :P
    Charlie
    Blobeye Syndicate #41
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3017183

  6. #80
    Registered User LeeC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Baltimore MD
    Posts
    1,648
    too busy playing forza2 man, I just bought a 360 after the recent price drop and I've been whoring that up. Any mid-a'ers have forza2?

    BTW guys, I'm officially rotated! I didn't get the full-race kit because with school and the fact i'm running out of junk to sell I couldn't even come close to justifying almost 6 grand on a turbo kit. So UR FTW..


    http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=1338624
    94 Anthracite 6spd Supra - 9.87@147

    LS2 RX7-2014 Tundra DC-GD Race Car In Progress






  7. #81
    Registered User xMDxWRX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Towson MD
    Posts
    1,337
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeC View Post
    too busy playing forza2 man, I just bought a 360 after the recent price drop and I've been whoring that up. Any mid-a'ers have forza2?

    BTW guys, I'm officially rotated! I didn't get the full-race kit because with school and the fact i'm running out of junk to sell I couldn't even come close to justifying almost 6 grand on a turbo kit. So UR FTW..


    http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=1338624
    So wait what turbo are you using then? i thought you did order the full race after the shootout?
    2004 VW GLI "Back In Boost "

    Quote Originally Posted by KanoWRX View Post
    well...IMO, or IMI (In My Imagination) WRX's/STi's are still better that Evo's...hands down...despise the facts.........

  8. #82
    Registered User LeeC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Baltimore MD
    Posts
    1,648
    No I was going to but didn;t have the cash for it, I'll be running a 35r, the setup I'll be going with should put out 550+ on race.
    94 Anthracite 6spd Supra - 9.87@147

    LS2 RX7-2014 Tundra DC-GD Race Car In Progress






  9. #83
    Registered User xMDxWRX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Towson MD
    Posts
    1,337
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeC View Post
    No I was going to but didn;t have the cash for it, I'll be running a 35r, the setup I'll be going with should put out 550+ on race.
    word, my jetta should put out about 90
    2004 VW GLI "Back In Boost "

    Quote Originally Posted by KanoWRX View Post
    well...IMO, or IMI (In My Imagination) WRX's/STi's are still better that Evo's...hands down...despise the facts.........

  10. #84
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    11,098
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeC View Post
    No I was going to but didn;t have the cash for it, I'll be running a 35r, the setup I'll be going with should put out 550+ on race.
    That's enough to scare the little kiddies.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

  11. #85
    Registered User LeeC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Baltimore MD
    Posts
    1,648
    I was kinda hoping to make grown men pee their pants

    In all seriousness this will be more than enough, I'm settling for less power but with less lag and a wider area under the curve, A full-race kit would be nice but I probably won't even push it hard enough to take advantage it, which sounds kind of funny considering I'm looking at 550 on race, but I think if I wanted to stretch it, due to my fuel setup, alky, and built longblock I COULD hit 625 but I don;t want to end up another guy in PPB that makes huge power then needs a new motor after a week lol..
    Last edited by LeeC; 09-03-2007 at 07:42 PM.
    94 Anthracite 6spd Supra - 9.87@147

    LS2 RX7-2014 Tundra DC-GD Race Car In Progress






  12. #86
    Registered User xMDxWRX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Towson MD
    Posts
    1,337
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeC View Post
    I was kinda hoping to make grown men pee their pants

    In all seriousness this will be more than enough, I'm settling for less power but with less lag and a wider area under the curve, A full-race kit would be nice but I probably won't even push it hard enough to take advantage it, which sounds kind of funny considering I'm looking at 550 on race, but I think if I wanted to stretch it, due to my fuel setup, alky, and built longblock I COULD hit 625 but I don;t want to end up another guy in PPB that makes huge power then needs a new motor after a week lol..

    Yea it would really suck to have a blown motor

    No but seriously can't wait to it done
    2004 VW GLI "Back In Boost "

    Quote Originally Posted by KanoWRX View Post
    well...IMO, or IMI (In My Imagination) WRX's/STi's are still better that Evo's...hands down...despise the facts.........

  13. #87
    Registered User xMDxWRX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Towson MD
    Posts
    1,337
    bump due to lack of Mid A noise again
    2004 VW GLI "Back In Boost "

    Quote Originally Posted by KanoWRX View Post
    well...IMO, or IMI (In My Imagination) WRX's/STi's are still better that Evo's...hands down...despise the facts.........

  14. #88
    Registered User chazly413's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Ellicott City, MD
    Posts
    236
    Especially with Nautilus 3 days away.
    Charlie
    Blobeye Syndicate #41
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3017183

  15. #89
    Registered User rex.effect's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    934
    i would not know anything about either one. i am hardly on here these days and i was not going to be attending the nautilus run (sounded like fun, tho).
    -Taz
    Blobeye Syndicate #77

    "Understeer is when you´re scared...
    Oversteer is when your passengers are scared"

  16. #90
    Registered User LeeC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Baltimore MD
    Posts
    1,648
    hay guys!
    94 Anthracite 6spd Supra - 9.87@147

    LS2 RX7-2014 Tundra DC-GD Race Car In Progress






Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •