350Z invites Subaru STI's to join us in our Skyline Drive, VA Cruise
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 350Z invites Subaru STI's to join us in our Skyline Drive, VA Cruise within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hello everyone my name is Edwin (Z_Monzter). I am a member of My350Z.com and I would like to invite all ...

350Z invites Subaru STI's to join us in our Skyline Drive, VA Cruise

Hello everyone my name is Edwin (Z_Monzter).

I am a member of My350Z.com and I would like to invite all the Mid-A STI's to our SKYLINE DRIVE CRUISE on April 15.

It will be an honor to have you guys join us for a full day of driving and fun.

I am a car enthusiast and love STI's as much as any sports car. My best friend is a member of this forum and drives an '06 Black STI (jungo75).
    I also have a friend that is a member of the DC EVO CLUB, I invited them as well.

HERE'S A PICTURE OF MY CAR:

AND HERE'S THE INFO THAT WAS POSTED ON MY350Z.COM:

[QUOTE=davidv]
    Skyline Drive is a 105-mile road that winds along the crest of the mountains through the length of the Shenandoah National Park. The cruise provides vistas of the spectacular landscape to the east and west.

We’ll meet at Bob Evans Restaurant in Manassas at 10:00. The restaurant is just off of I66. We depart at 11:00 for a leisurely caravan to Front Royal - the north entrance to Shenandoah National Park.

Dinner will be at Big Meadows Wayside (about 51 miles south of the entrance). The Wayside houses a full-service dining room with carryout service and offers a varied menu of regional favorites and contemporary food.

PLEASE COORDINATE WITH WillsEVO. I am planning to meet the EVO guys somewhere to be determine in Alexandria around 9:00 am so we can all drive together to the Bob Evan's meet.

I will keep you guys posted and will have my friend Juan (jungo75) keep you guys up to date.

If any of you would like to contact me you can reach me on my cell 301-659-7775 weekdays after 7pm and all day on the weekends.

Thanks and I hope to see you guys on April 15.

HERE's THE LINK TO OUR THREAD:

http://www.my350z.com/forum/showthread.php?t=250008
    Last edited by Z_Monzter; 04-01-2007 at 02:55 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Sounds like a fun event.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

I hAVE DRIVEN SKYLINE DRIVE..... Good brakes are imperitive...bump for a nice meet...peace

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.