Baltimore County Meet/Drive/Lunch Thread-May 5th - Page 9
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Baltimore County Meet/Drive/Lunch Thread-May 5th within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by rex.effect sure, it is not a problem. i don't think i will be up in time on ...

Quote Originally Posted by rex.effect View Post
    sure, it is not a problem. i don't think i will be up in time on sat to meet you at the lunch spot before the meet, so meet at the park and ride with everyone else and i will bring you back to your car after lunch.
    thats fine with me rex. i will meet you at the park and ride. i live down off rt 43 by martin state airport so it won't take me long to get to the park and ride...

now i have to worry about finding the Subaru i want.. argh

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'll be there, 302.

Directions to White Marsh Park & Ride if needed.

From the North

From I-95 South take Exit 67B. Merge onto Rt.43 West (White Marsh Blvd.). Turn left onto Honeygo Blvd. Make a right into the Park & Ride Lot (across from the IKEA Store).

From The South

From I-95 North take Exit 67B. Merge onto Rt.43 West (White Marsh Blvd). Turn left onto Honeygo Blvd. Make a right into the Park & Ride Lot (across from the IKEA Store).

Hawk-Eye Alliance #008
    Mods:
    Fuzzy Dice

I Support ClubWRX
    List updated...and I never thought to put directions to the park and ride...thanks
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

I'm a newb to Baltimore so I need directions everywhere
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #008
    Mods:
    Fuzzy Dice

Quote Originally Posted by brain juice View Post
    I'm a newb to Baltimore so I need directions everywhere
    +1 thats why i am bringing my girlfriend she is native to those parts
    2004 VW GLI "Back In Boost "

Quote Originally Posted by KanoWRX View Post
    well...IMO, or IMI (In My Imagination) WRX's/STi's are still better that Evo's...hands down...despise the facts.........

Snap I kind of want to go, but A its a bit far and B i have work
    Semper Fi

The Hawk-Eye Alliance #62
    Military Militia #11
    2007 WRX TR, WR Blue: Stg 2

I Support ClubWRX
    Okay so guys...is everyone clear on the directions on how to get to the park and ride?

For anyone needing to map quest your way home here is the address to the restaurant:

11100 York Road
    Hunt Valley, Maryland 21030

If anyone is unsure just send a PM or a post here and we will clear up the directions. The park and ride is rather easy to find.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

I can't wait... counting down...

Going to meet with an insurance agent today after work and then Credit Union tomorrow to get pre-approved!!

Quote Originally Posted by 96accord View Post
    I can't wait... counting down...

Going to meet with an insurance agent today after work and then Credit Union tomorrow to get pre-approved!!
    Still a chance on saturday then for your own ride? or have you not found your WRB Limited yet?

well...IMO, or IMI (In My Imagination) WRX's/STi's are still better that Evo's...hands down...despise the facts.........

Quote Originally Posted by xMDxWRX View Post
    Still a chance on saturday then for your own ride? or have you not found your WRB Limited yet?
    i am definitely riding with rex_effect right now but there might be a slim chance i might have the subaru....

i need to get the insurance and loan part worked out first. I did find a WRB Limited but I still don't know if i want to spend around $3k more for the sunroof, leather, heated seats/mirrors..... argh

i am definitely riding with rex_effect right now but there might be a slim chance i might have the subaru....

i need to get the insurance and loan part worked out first. I did find a WRB Limited but I still don't know if i want to spend around $3k more for the sunroof, leather, heated seats/mirrors..... argh
    Hmm i say you get what you want, 3k financed isn't going to make or break you and if you really want the added luxuries i say go for it

Quote Originally Posted by xMDxWRX View Post
    Hmm i say you get what you want, 3k financed isn't going to make or break you and if you really want the added luxuries i say go for it
    Yeah 3k isn't that much. I might go with the WRB WRX LTD from Russel for $25,882 plus taxes title tags

Jones Junction (Bel Air) has a WRB WRX with Spoiler for $23,341 plus you know

Annapolis has WRB WRX WITHOUT spoiler for $22,997 plus you know

$2541 difference between WRX from Jones and WRX LTD from Russel..

YEAH, DON'T USE THE WRX, EVEN IF YOU HAVE IT IN TIME. YOU WOULD BE TAKING FROM THE LOT TO A DRIVE WITHOUT PROPER BREAK-IN. NOT A GOOD IDEA, IMO. oops, sorry for the caps, i use them while at work and am too busy to retype it.

the sunroof is probably going to add weight to the top of your car. i don't know about sedans, but in my old honda hatch, it changed my center of gravity. that and the motor alone for the sunroof was almost 70lbs in that car. that and the plate of glass far exceed the weight of the metal that was missing for the moonroof. again, i don't know the full sunroof facts about subbies, but it is something to consider.
    -Taz
    Blobeye Syndicate #77

"Understeer is when you´re scared...
    Oversteer is when your passengers are scared"

Quote Originally Posted by rex.effect View Post
    YEAH, DON'T USE THE WRX, EVEN IF YOU HAVE IT IN TIME. YOU WOULD BE TAKING FROM THE LOT TO A DRIVE WITHOUT PROPER BREAK-IN. NOT A GOOD IDEA, IMO. oops, sorry for the caps, i use them while at work and am too busy to retype it.

the sunroof is probably going to add weight to the top of your car. i don't know about sedans, but in my old honda hatch, it changed my center of gravity. that and the motor alone for the sunroof was almost 70lbs in that car. that and the plate of glass far exceed the weight of the metal that was missing for the moonroof. again, i don't know the full sunroof facts about subbies, but it is something to consider.
    yeah 302@12psi had a limited... maybe he knows??

yeah i'd rather ride with you anyway.. like you said about the break-in and also wouldn't have really drove it much.

yeah 302@12psi had a limited... maybe he knows??

yeah i'd rather ride with you anyway.. like you said about the break-in and also wouldn't have really drove it much.
    Get a white one with no spoiler and ill swap with you (if you want a spoiler that is)