Baltimore County Meet/Drive/Lunch Thread-May 5th - Page 13
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

This is a discussion on Baltimore County Meet/Drive/Lunch Thread-May 5th within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by xMDxWRX Well all i am off to the girlfriends for a while till work (5-10) then on ...

Quote Originally Posted by xMDxWRX View Post
    Well all i am off to the girlfriends for a while till work (5-10) then on my way to Bmore to stay at my girlfriends mom's house so i don't have to get up as early

Can't wait for the meet and ill see you all tomorrow
    your staying at your g/f's mom's house without your girlfriend?!

anyways see you tomorrow!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Reservations are between 12-12:30 tomorrow with a 10-15 person expected head count...The manager was about as confused as I was.

Um...so you dont know what time or exactly how many people will be there

"Well no Sr, we really dont at this time but I can probaly get pretty close with a guess, you see we did this same event last year and we had a good turn out with everyone enjoyed the food/service so we'd like to come by again".

"Ok we'll put you down for 12-12:30 with an unknown amount of people"

Thank you sir goodbye.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

Quote Originally Posted by 302@12psi View Post
    Reservations are between 12-12:30 tomorrow with a 10-15 person expected head count...The manager was about as confused as I was.

Um...so you dont know what time or exactly how many people will be there

"Well no Sr, we really dont at this time but I can probaly get pretty close with a guess, you see we did this same event last year and we had a good turn out with everyone enjoyed the food/service so we'd like to come by again".

"Ok we'll put you down for 12-12:30 with an unknown amount of people"

Thank you sir goodbye.
    at least you tried.
    -Taz
    Blobeye Syndicate #77

"Understeer is when you´re scared...
    Oversteer is when your passengers are scared"

Quote Originally Posted by 96accord View Post
    your staying at your g/f's mom's house without your girlfriend?!

anyways see you tomorrow!
    Forgot work had internet and i am meeting her or we are driving down together she will be at the meet tomorrow
    2004 VW GLI "Back In Boost "

Quote Originally Posted by KanoWRX View Post
    well...IMO, or IMI (In My Imagination) WRX's/STi's are still better that Evo's...hands down...despise the facts.........

hey, 96accord. don't forget to bring a camera, if you have one. i will have my digital slr with me, and possibly digtal video cam. i could use you to take some media for me while i am driving. i will have my laptop with me tomorrow, too. so if anyone wants to dump their pictures to me, i will host them on my webspace for awhile until i can get them all uploaded to a free server.
    -Taz
    Blobeye Syndicate #77

I Support ClubWRX
    Washed the STI today so it's ready to go. I had a wonderful experiance with a guy walking up playing 20 questions about the car "How much those der rimzzsa cost ya?" "What dat ting run in daa 1/4 yo" and my personal favorite as I was leaving "Bang some gears bang em good".

Only out done by a guy who pulled in beside me as I was finishing up and told me while looking at my wash bucket,soap, mit, and wheel brush "You dont need all those fancy things...just a good hose and it'll wash it clean".

I cant stand stupid people.

I dont think my better half will be joining me tomorrow so I'll probay be flying solo.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

no clutches to be found in the country is what i'm being told, so my car is sitting. I wish I could attend...maybe next time...have fun guys I miss my car

if you have radios, now would be a good time to start charging them if you have not already.
    -Taz
    Blobeye Syndicate #77

Quote Originally Posted by 302@12psi View Post
    Washed the STI today so it's ready to go. I had a wonderful experiance with a guy walking up playing 20 questions about the car "How much those der rimzzsa cost ya?" "What dat ting run in daa 1/4 yo" and my personal favorite as I was leaving "Bang some gears bang em good".

Only out done by a guy who pulled in beside me as I was finishing up and told me while looking at my wash bucket,soap, mit, and wheel brush "You dont need all those fancy things...just a good hose and it'll wash it clean".

I cant stand stupid people.

I dont think my better half will be joining me tomorrow so I'll probay be flying solo.

I dropped my girlfriend off at work the other night and their were these three home boys hangin out in a almost gay lisp said "drift that **** homie"

well...IMO, or IMI (In My Imagination) WRX's/STi's are still better that Evo's...hands down...despise the facts.........

Hey Guys,

Rex - I will bring my mom's sony digital camera tomorrow.
    xMDxWRX - glad you have internet at work... finally meet you and your g/f tomorrow!

FYI: Went to Russel Subaru today/tonight (4:30pm). Test Drove the WRB '07 WRX Limited... Loved it! the car now has only 16 miles when i parked it!!

Hopefully Tuesday is the day!!!

The car salesman i am dealing with said he would be in tomorrow but I told him I had plans already, so I couldn't come in.

Heres the deal: I am either selling my car or trading it in... I can get $2,000 or so for my car at the dealership or sell it to a friend for around $2,500.

The problem is that I would have to go to the MVA and transfer the title and all of that b.s stuff. I am thinking about taking it to the dealership and trading it into them so I can keep my tags (to save $$) but here comes the problem.

I go to the dealership (Ellicott City area - off Route 40 - Balt. National Pike). Trade my car in. Give them my cash down payment ($4,000). They give me a purchase invoice ($21,500). I sign it and the dealership signs it. Since I traded my car in the dealership has to give me a loaner car so I can take that purchase invoice to the Credit Union (in Towson). The credit union writes a check for $21,500 and I sign all the paperwork. Then I have to take $660 to State Farm Insurance (Middle River area), fill out all of their insurance paperwork and sign for the insurance policy on the Subaru. Then I have to drive back to the dealership (Ellicott City area) and give them the check and take the car home!!!

Thats a lot of driving! What do you guys think?

Hey Guys,

Rex - I will bring my mom's sony digital camera tomorrow.
    xMDxWRX - glad you have internet at work... finally meet you and your g/f tomorrow!

FYI: Went to Russel Subaru today/tonight (4:30pm). Test Drove the WRB '07 WRX Limited... Loved it! the car now has only 16 miles when i parked it!!

Hopefully Tuesday is the day!!!

The car salesman i am dealing with said he would be in tomorrow but I told him I had plans already, so I couldn't come in.

Heres the deal: I am either selling my car or trading it in... I can get $2,000 or so for my car at the dealership or sell it to a friend for around $2,500.

The problem is that I would have to go to the MVA and transfer the title and all of that b.s stuff. I am thinking about taking it to the dealership and trading it into them so I can keep my tags (to save $$) but here comes the problem.

I go to the dealership (Ellicott City area - off Route 40 - Balt. National Pike). Trade my car in. Give them my cash down payment ($4,000). They give me a purchase invoice ($21,500). I sign it and the dealership signs it. Since I traded my car in the dealership has to give me a loaner car so I can take that purchase invoice to the Credit Union (in Towson). The credit union writes a check for $21,500 and I sign all the paperwork. Then I have to take $660 to State Farm Insurance (Middle River area), fill out all of their insurance paperwork and sign for the insurance policy on the Subaru. Then I have to drive back to the dealership (Ellicott City area) and give them the check and take the car home!!!

Thats a lot of driving! What do you guys think?
    I think it will be worth it

i would say sell the car to your friend if you can get 500 bucks for a quick drive to the mva but hey i would love 500 extra bucks right about now.

Can't wait for tomorrow!

Heh, I was actually there twice today. I dropped my car off for a simple brake job (all 4 rotors and rear brake pads), as well as a differential fluid change. When I went back, they showed me the chunks of metal, plus a sample of the oil they drained out of the front differential. My response?

"$#*@!"

So, the meet tomorrow will be the last I'm driving the car before it gets fixed.
    Bugeye Mafia #130

'03 SRP WRX sedan. Engine mods - SPT intake, Perrin sport tone catback, stage 1 tune. Suspension mods - lots, excluding only the springs, struts, and tophats. Plans - dont screw this one up.

Quote Originally Posted by RossLH View Post
    Heh, I was actually there twice today. I dropped my car off for a simple brake job (all 4 rotors and rear brake pads), as well as a differential fluid change. When I went back, they showed me the chunks of metal, plus a sample of the oil they drained out of the front differential. My response?

"$#*@!"

So, the meet tomorrow will be the last I'm driving the car before it gets fixed.
    what time were you there??

i heard the service dept isn't the best...

what time were you there??

i heard the service dept isn't the best...
    I was there at 10:30 AM and 5:15 PM. And I got great service. I spoke with the service department and a couple technicians about the problem. They showed me all the brake pads and rotors they replaced, and they kept a sample of the oil they flushed out of each differential. I was honestly impressed at the service I got today. After service like that, theres no question the WRX will be going back there to get the transmission problem fixed.

EDIT: And dont forget the complimentary car wash. That was just the icing on the cake. When they drove the car back around, it was clean as a whistle.
    Last edited by RossLH; 05-04-2007 at 06:07 PM.
    Bugeye Mafia #130

'03 SRP WRX sedan. Engine mods - SPT intake, Perrin sport tone catback, stage 1 tune. Suspension mods - lots, excluding only the springs, struts, and tophats. Plans - dont screw this one up.

Quote Originally Posted by RossLH View Post
    I was there at 10:30 AM and 5:15 PM. And I got great service. I spoke with the service department and a couple technicians about the problem. They showed me all the brake pads and rotors they replaced, and they kept a sample of the oil they flushed out of each differential. I was honestly impressed at the service I got today. After service like that, theres no question the WRX will be going back there to get the transmission problem fixed.

EDIT: And dont forget the complimentary car wash. That was just the icing on the cake. When they drove the car back around, it was clean as a whistle.
    thats cool

i was there from 4:30ish til 5:30pm or later... I was talking to Carl Stroup.

You buy your car from there?