final post as a mid-atlantic
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on final post as a mid-atlantic within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; well ladies n gents, this is it! come the end of the month I'll begin my road trip home (I ...

final post as a mid-atlantic

well ladies n gents, this is it! come the end of the month I'll begin my road trip home (I posted the ruff draft of it someplace else but not likely you guys will see it so I'm posting it here too) as the ruff draft goes I'll be heading down to FL to chill with my bro for a week or so, then I'll continue on to NY to stay with another buddy of mine then cruise the top line of the US and make a stop in nebraska, possibly stay there with a friend for a few days then my last stop in the lower 48s will be seattle, stay with my dad for a couple days then drive through canada and the dreaded yukon (a approx. 980 mile stretch of NOTHING in fact, so much nothing that some of the road is even gravel) and end my trip in a little town called soldotna. it was nice meetin ya guys, and sorry i couldn't make it to any meets... maybe I'll make it to a meet before i leave.
    and for those who need an auto mech. I met 1 when I was tryin to find someone to replace my clutch and compared to other places, really good pricing! his add is here on craig's list and he's REALLY knowledgable about what he does.
    anyhoo I'm done. catcha all lataz!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    Alcan is a awesome drive

done it 7 times , have a good trip
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    Alcan is a awesome drive

done it 7 times , have a good trip
    oh I'm sure i will *looooooves driving!* what's your fav. part of the trip?

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    Driving thru Muncho Lake, B.C.(British Columbia) , go look at The Sign Post Forest in Fort Nelson, Y.T. (Yukon)

really the whole route is kewl kinda hard to just choose a few places

if you have never been before see if you can get a copy of this book:
    http://www.themilepost.com/
    Last edited by Weasel 555; 03-19-2007 at 05:12 PM.
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

Driving thru Muncho Lake, B.C.(British Columbia) , go look at The Sign Post Forest in Fort Nelson, Y.T. (Yukon)

really the whole route is kewl kinda hard to just choose a few places

if you have never been before see if you can get a copy of this book:
    http://www.themilepost.com/
    random question, why'd ya travel it so many times? I've had a few friends that did it but hated it cause as they said "1000 miles of nothingness..." and I'm kinda from there so i never really thought bout getting the book, lol just ask my friends what/where some stuff is, like just last year I found out gena hot springs ^^ nice place, as long as you don't get stuck out there with no gas lol

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    worked on a cruise line that sailed caribbean in winter (florida) and alaska in the summer, so i used to drive my car there and then back when the ship moved from it winter season to summer season

i even drove up the dempster hgwy to the arctic circle while i was waitin for the ferry to arrive into skagway one year

great way to see North America by driving it
    "All We'll Drive"

worked on a cruise line that sailed caribbean in winter (florida) and alaska in the summer, so i used to drive my car there and then back when the ship moved from it winter season to summer season

i even drove up the dempster hgwy to the arctic circle while i was waitin for the ferry to arrive into skagway one year

awesome, thanks for the info ^^

Have a good trip! You know you'll miss our times cranking off the coast of Haiti.

-Duncan

Quote Originally Posted by Cyanolum View Post
    Have a good trip! You know you'll miss our times cranking off the coast of Haiti.

-Duncan
    haha! deep sink initiation... good times. you will never be forgotten

I completely forgot, I estimated bout 680 (780 worst case scenario) in gas for the trip, but how much did you spend? to make sure I got this right... I just went off ave. prices from sites, so I'm not sure how bad it really is for premium in canada

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.