Mach V / Ultimate Performance in NoVa
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Mach V / Ultimate Performance in NoVa within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Anyone on the NoVa area deal with Mach V or Ultimate Performance? I've checked out VIP garage but they don't ...

Mach V / Ultimate Performance in NoVa

Anyone on the NoVa area deal with Mach V or Ultimate Performance? I've checked out VIP garage but they don't even have a dyno there; i'm sure they just have a deal with Mach V since they're near each other.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

they tuned my wrx and iwould never deal wih them or reccomend anyone to them.horrible tune and customer service.
    silly peguin. pointless wings are for ricers!
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepy silver View Post
    heard there is an ecu out thats like the hondata but for subbys.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 05wrx4U2nv View Post
    they tuned my wrx and iwould never deal wih them or reccomend anyone to them.horrible tune and customer service.
    Can you post a link to a thread or explain the incident?
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

full throttle at at 5k rpms in 3rd n 4th gears check engine light would come on and the car would stop accelerating.and got no torque reading on my dyno sheet.they said i had 800 torque and the world knew that wasnt right so they said sorry.

I've dealt with Dan at MachV several times. They installed my Deadbolt 20G, fmic, injectors, fuel pump, colder plugs. On a conservative tune, I have 330whp, 310 ft/lb. torque. I was very satisfied with their work. Plus I had to drive 4 hours each way from West Virginia. I wouldn't have gone back the second time if I didn't like their work ! He's a little high on prices, but that doesn't make him bad.
    2006 Black Mamba - 20G and lots more !

Quote Originally Posted by Okeyd57 View Post
    I've dealt with Dan at MachV several times. They installed my Deadbolt 20G, fmic, injectors, fuel pump, colder plugs. On a conservative tune, I have 330whp, 310 ft/lb. torque. I was very satisfied with their work. Plus I had to drive 4 hours each way from West Virginia. I wouldn't have gone back the second time if I didn't like their work ! He's a little high on prices, but that doesn't make him bad.
    i saw your car there very good looking.it has the aps fmic and wierd scoop right?

Mach V Spring Open House

anyone going to mach V's spring open house on saturday 3/24/07? check it out at fastwrx.com

i drove all the way to that crap last time and there was only 20 cars includin g the shop cars

I Support ClubWRX
    i drove all the way to that crap last time and there was only 20 cars includin g the shop cars
    Was this a winter meet? Usually the spring meets will draw a ton of cars and some very nice exotics
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

Quote Originally Posted by 302@12psi View Post
    Was this a winter meet? Usually the spring meets will draw a ton of cars and some very nice exotics
    this meet is tomorrow in sterling VA

i guess iwent to the winter meet then.oh well carry on...

I'm kinda sick of dealing with them. They're the closest shop to my house, but they never EVER have anything in stock that they say they do, their website is usually updated as many times as minorities vote for republicans, and dan can just be "that guy" sometimes. Yay for venting!
    I would NOT let them tune me (i'm on AcessPORT), I would go up to Agile Auto. They do some incredible stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by ErasureWRX View Post
    I'm kinda sick of dealing with them. They're the closest shop to my house, but they never EVER have anything in stock that they say they do, their website is usually updated as many times as minorities vote for republicans, and dan can just be "that guy" sometimes. Yay for venting!
    I would NOT let them tune me (i'm on AcessPORT), I would go up to Agile Auto. They do some incredible stuff.
    i love you. i absoluty hate that place and everyone in it.including (mach 5 dan) as he introduces himself.they did such a bad bad job on my tune. couldnt even give me a torque reading but i still had to pay full price for a less than halfa$$ tune. grrrrr.could the reason u and i hate them but okeyd57 likes them because of his age??because im a kid they treat me like sh** assuming i dont have money.compared to a man who is in his 40s driving an sti and has nice parts.
    Last edited by 05wrx4U2nv; 03-23-2007 at 04:13 PM.

i saw your car there very good looking.it has the aps fmic and wierd scoop right?
    Yeah, that's me. Thanks for the compliment. Too bad you have so much trouble with the MachV bunch. Someday you'll be in your forties ! I'm kidding !

I think it's too bad you look at it that way ! Does that mean you wouldn't wave back at me if we passed ?
    Last edited by Okeyd57; 03-24-2007 at 11:58 AM.
    2006 Black Mamba - 20G and lots more !

Quote Originally Posted by Okeyd57 View Post
    Yeah, that's me. Thanks for the compliment. Too bad you have so much trouble with the MachV bunch. Someday you'll be in your forties ! I'm kidding !

I think it's too bad you look at it that way ! Does that mean you wouldn't wave back at me if we passed ?
    WOULDNT WAVE? no it is nothing against you at all.my point was maybe i had a bad experience with them because they looked down on me for being a kid with less funds.maybe they treated you with better customer service because you were infact a better customer. if we passed i would wave.your car is very very nice i saw it in person and never meant to offend you and im sorry if i did.we are simply not on the same page.being 19 years old u never know what to think when it comes to customer service.when i go to a resturant alot of times i get poor service and i believe it is because they dont expect me to tip. i guess that can be an example of my experience with mach v and yours.
    Last edited by 05wrx4U2nv; 03-24-2007 at 05:39 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast