World of Wheels
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on World of Wheels within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; For those in the Baltimore/Washington area... there is an annual World of wheels in both DC and Baltimore. The one ...

World of Wheels

For those in the Baltimore/Washington area... there is an annual World of wheels in both DC and Baltimore. The one in DC is the weekend of Jan 17-19 and the one in Bmore is Jan 24-26. Anyone goin to either?
    2005 Forrester XT premium

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Do you have more info on it? I heard about it, but I don't know exactly what goes on there.
    -Jim

'02 Platinum Silver WRX sedan w/roof rack...bone stock. Ok, now that's a lie.

GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!

For more info.... check out http://www.worldofwheels.com and click on either the DC or Bmore link

Mini-me from Austin Powers is gonna be at one of them.

I went to the DC one, It was pretty lame.

i second that... the DC one was really poor.
    very few imports there, a handfull of civic's and integra's

I'm goin to the one in Bmore this Saturday. I'll be sure to letcha know how it is.

mini-me and stone cold steve austin were at the DC one...
    my advice would be save your 12 bucks...

althought there were a few pretty cool older cars there, if you are really into older stuff that MIGHT make it worth your $$

$0.02

last year i went to the one in b-more and there was a wrx from wetsminster speed there.... there were a bunch more imports last year too, so maybe the baltimore show will be better... good luck

God, WOW was terrible from an import standpoint..... A bunch of ricer neons/civics! The muscle cars were pretty cool though!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.