body shop

This is a discussion on body shop within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; sadly, looking for a body shop around Glen Burnie/Towson. Some clown cracked my bumper in a parking garage at the ...

body shop

sadly, looking for a body shop around Glen Burnie/Towson. Some clown cracked my bumper in a parking garage at the inner harbor last night. I took it to subaru and they want almost 600 bucks for a new bumper/paint/labor. I'm hoping someone can direct me to a place that does decent work that wont destroy me in price.

Seeing as how my insurance deductible is 500 bucks anyway i'm gonna end up just paying out of my pocket. Any help is appreciated homeys.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

http://vpautocollision.com

They do good work, give 'em a ring.

seems like a bad weekend for subies in parking lots. i got hit, too depending on what the insurance agent says, i may need to call these guys, too.
    -Taz
    Blobeye Syndicate #77

"Understeer is when you´re scared...
    Oversteer is when your passengers are scared"

sorry to hear about that rex.
    VP looks really pro... but really far away too. I dunno if i feel like making the 50 minute trip. Someone suggested Baltimore Body Shop on 28th street, they look pretty legit too. Anybody dealt with them before?

I was also thinking about buying a painted bumper off ebay, but thats friggin 600 bucks too. The subaru dealership wanted a little over 600, and they would hook up a rental i think.