Annapolis Subaru Review

This is a discussion on Annapolis Subaru Review within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Well as some of my other threads have hinted to, I've been interested in getting a STI for the last ...

I Support ClubWRX

Annapolis Subaru Review

Well as some of my other threads have hinted to, I've been interested in getting a STI for the last few months. A local dealership, Annapolis Subaru in Maryland, had recently got in a 2007 WRB STI with gold wheels, wheel locks, auto dimming mirror, and all weather mats in early last week. I PM'd Andy who is a salesman there via Nasioc and he advised the car was there, priced at 31,7xx and had 2 miles on it.

At this point the seed in the back of my head was planted. I started to play with numbers again and I realized that the 08 STI's might be announced in April but wont be on sale till probaly December of 07 or early 08. I also figured even if the STI got a HP bump it would problay be heavier then before.

So I fought with the logic and ended up getting the STI now. I sat up a to go to Annapolis Subaru at 11:15 on saturday to do the paperwork. I was going to trade in my 2006 WRX LTD and I wanted to take off the contiextream contacts I put on it and put the re-92's back on it. So I had to wake up extra early in order to grab the tires and mount them.

I get all that down and head down to Annapolis Subaru. I arrive at the dealership and my STI is in the showroom with a car cover over it (very professional if you are into that kind of stuff...it was a tad overkill in my book through). The STI was all cleaned up and had a full tank of gas. I sat down with Andy and went over the details of the car and what not. He was helpful throughout the whole event.

The only "surprise" I had was when the finance lady come over and qouted me my interest rate. I about dropped dead in shock. I spoke to her with my concern and she called Subaru back. They dropped it 2 pts to put it into a more realistic teir and dropped the payments about 20-30 bucks a month.

I of course drove with the manager when he test drove my trade in. The test drives always scare me a little bit because they usually jump in with reckless abandon. I wouldnt mind if I knew I was trading in the car, but at this time I wasnt 100% certain. None the less he looked at it and appraised it. They made what I considered a fair offer for the trade in.

Andy is very knowledgeable about the STI and other Subaru models for that matter. It is very nice to deal with someone who actually knows the ins and outs of the car. He was able to explain all the little goodies like the DCCD, HID leveler, and I/C Sprayer with no issues.

When we went to sign the paper work (usually the most dreaded part) it went rather quickly. The lady went down the check list of things she had to try and sell me and I declined. The one offer I accepted, and mainly because she persisted, was the tire/wheel warranty. If I have any issues with the tires or wheels it covers the replacement with no out of pocket cost. This increased my monthly payment but like 3 bucks and costed a total of 400 I think. Even if I dont use it it is worth the peice of mind of not having to shell out the 1g asking price of a BBS rim.

Overall I had a very pleasent experiance with Annapolis Subaru would recommend them to anyone who is interested in a Subaru. The only downfall was I spent more time at the dealership then I expected. I realize it was a saturday and they were pretty busy, but compared to my last purchase I was there much longer. Not really complaining but just pointing something out that I noticed.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Annapolis Subaru is THE best Subaru dealership I've ever been to

Also, Jackie, in parts is probably the best parts girl around

Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Seeing StaRS View Post
    Annapolis Subaru is THE best Subaru dealership I've ever been to

Also, Jackie, in parts is probably the best parts girl around

Joe
    +1

I wish i would have went to annapolis as i was told in first place by agile, now my car sits at valley motors with those incompitent f*cks ugggg, nothing accomplished and has been there 3 weeks with my parts layin all around there garage, ug, what a nightmare... Go to annapolis!!! I have heard nothing but good, wish my car was there now.

Whats wrong with your car?

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Seeing StaRS View Post
    Whats wrong with your car?
    Gears 2-4 if I recall right.
    Last edited by 302@12psi; 03-15-2007 at 08:57 AM.

i bought from annapolis and it was awesome. shopped locally first(reisterstown rd) and they were a-holes there. went to annapolis and got an awesome deal.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by bluemax189 View Post
    i bought from annapolis and it was awesome. shopped locally first(reisterstown rd) and they were a-holes there. went to annapolis and got an awesome deal.
    I didnt have much luck at Heritage Subaru either...I'd highly recommend against them actually.

At that rate, just for the record:

Jones Subaru in Bel Air REALLY SUCKS!!!